Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 04 Apr '13 03:40
  2. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    04 Apr '13 03:57
    I agree.
  3. 04 Apr '13 04:24
    Dennis Rodman is our only hope.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    04 Apr '13 04:39
    Mother do you think theyll drop the bomb

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ
  5. 04 Apr '13 04:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Mother do you think theyll drop the bomb

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ
    My browser Firefox never understands this kind of "m.youtube.com" link, it says "The address wasn't understood" does anyone else have this happen?

    I mean the link opens but I can't get beyond that to the song or whatever. What's the point?

    Try it yourself, aty and report.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    04 Apr '13 04:55 / 1 edit
    Erase the m then. The m is cause im posting from mobile phone.

    youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ
  7. 04 Apr '13 05:14 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Erase the m then. The m is cause im posting from mobile phone.

    youtube.com/watch?v=wBkTUzKAiXQ
    Hmmm... the powers that be need to work that out.

    Good bomb footage, tho.
  8. 04 Apr '13 13:22
    Out of 828 South Korean people who spent the night at Kaesong just 222 had indicated they wanted to return to South Korea on Thursday, with the rest continuing to try to keep their factories running.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/04/us-korea-north-factories-idUSBRE93308L20130404
  9. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    04 Apr '13 13:25
    Originally posted by Trev33
    A small man, trying so hard to be a big man. Pathetic...
  10. 04 Apr '13 18:58
    Originally posted by bill718
    A small man, trying so hard to be a big man. Pathetic...
    He has a card to play and it is called the nuclear card. It is a trump card and he is wise to play it. The USA is treading carefully just as he expected. Any nation with a nuclear weapon is a big man. That is the reality. Get over it!
  11. 04 Apr '13 19:01
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/04/us-korea-north-factories-idUSBRE93308L20130404
  12. 04 Apr '13 19:40
    Recession? The Paddys are off to Korea.

    Plenty of work to be done there after they've had their fun.

    Paddy, the man who built America and Britain and Germany and Australia
    and Japan and half the countries in Africa and Holland and Germany.......

    When those war mongers are finished in Pyongyang
    Paddy will be there to build hospitals, schools, factories.........................................
  13. 05 Apr '13 07:50
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    He has a card to play and it is called the nuclear card. It is a trump card and he is wise to play it. The USA is treading carefully just as he expected. Any nation with a nuclear weapon is a big man. That is the reality. Get over it!
    The radius on these "War Heads" is WW2 standard at best. Any launch from North Korea & they (the country that is) will be removed from the planet.

    KN just want food & oil etc, this is there way of asking politley. Although I find the news reader hillarious, protest immages of so called rallies still show Kim Jong Ill not the UN, maybe he's in a bunker somewhere? or on the raz in Holland?

    Actually I saw one of these "Missiles" on the news this morning - pathetic, about as acurate as one of Sadam's Scud's!!!
  14. 05 Apr '13 14:10
    Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
    The radius on these "War Heads" is WW2 standard at best. Any launch from North Korea & they (the country that is) will be removed from the planet.

    KN just want food & oil etc, this is there way of asking politley. Although I find the news reader hillarious, protest immages of so called rallies still show Kim Jong Ill not the UN, maybe he's in a bu ...[text shortened]... ssiles" on the news this morning - pathetic, about as acurate as one of Sadam's Scud's!!!
    Imperialists like to rebuild nations and control them, not make them uninhabitable from radiation.

    The USA/South Korea won't do anything nuclear if they can help it. There would be nothing to conquer in the North.

    NK probably does want food and fuel, or anything else they can get. They are actually playing this well so far. Look how much money the USA is spending in military readiness. Kim Jong-Un is probably laughing his ass off.
  15. 05 Apr '13 14:11
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Recession? The Paddys are off to Korea.

    Plenty of work to be done there after they've had their fun.

    Paddy, the man who built America and Britain and Germany and Australia
    and Japan and half the countries in Africa and Holland and Germany.......

    When those war mongers are finished in Pyongyang
    Paddy will be there to build hospitals, schools, factories.........................................
    Who is Paddy?