1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 14:26
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you believe it is the end days. sooooooooo, whats the issue, you think we are all going to die, knee deep in blood in one big old battle at meggido, so what difference does it make if a nuke goes of in the mean time??? if one does go of then surely it is all part of gods great tapestry anyway??

do you have any objections to this train of logic?? it seems consistent with posts you and rj have previously made regarding 'the end of times'
    as long as the nuke explodes in the USA I don't care.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 15:25
    Originally posted by redbadger
    as long as the nuke explodes in the USA I don't care.
    Don't you know the Jihadists are setting the first one for Glasgow?
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Jul '14 15:56
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't you know the Jihadists are setting the first one for Glasgow?
    I am in the south of france at the moment but poor Robbie ha ha
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 02:521 edit
    What is Irag doing with "nuclear materials" when the purpose of the US going into Iraq in the first place was to find and remove weapons of mass destruction and materials that could be used the make weapons of mass destruction? Obama has failed us again. How long are we going to put up with his incompetence. I agree with Sarah Palin that he should be impeached immediately before he causes more damage.

YouTube

ov Sarah Palin On Why She Believes Its Time To Impeach Pres Obama - Hannity

YouTube
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 07:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I expect to be out of here, but I still feel compassion for the rest of you poor folk who are yet to accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.
    If you really feel this way why don't you stop your (alleged by the experts here) cheating at chess with your chess engine and making a mockery of the gospel with these stupid threads.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you really feel this way why don't you stop your (alleged by the experts here) cheating at chess with your chess engine and making a mockery of the gospel with these stupid threads.
    I get these feelings that I need to make these stupid threads in an attempt to wake up those with their heads up their ass.

I just play chess here at my daughters request to do something I enjoy to give my brain some exercise. The so-called experts on here have lower ratings than myself, so that should tell you something about the so-called experts. And your ad hominem attacks don't prove any point, but that you are a suck ass.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 14:45
    I get these feelings that I need to make these stupid threads in an attempt to wake up those with their heads up their ass.

I just play chess here at my daughters request to do something I enjoy to give my brain some exercise. The so-called experts on here have lower ratings than myself, so that should tell you something about the so-called experts. And your ad hominem attacks don't prove any point, but that you are a suck ass.
    Their point is no B rated player could get to 2200 points here without help from an engine. Why don't you post a video of yourself making moves without your engine involved. I guess you could still cheat but hey, people are accusing you of cheating.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 18:47

Forget the cheating jabs then and just cut the crappy threads.

PS wtf is a "suck ass"?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 19:01

PS wtf is a "suck ass"?
    Germany v Agrentina .. now on.
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 19:10

PS wtf is a "suck ass"?
    I wouldn't take any notice he is a nob head
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 22:17
    What is Irag doing with "nuclear materials" when the purpose of the US going into Iraq in the first place was to find and remove weapons of mass destruction and materials that could be used the make weapons of mass destruction? Obama has failed us again. How long are we going to put up with his incompetence. I agree with Sarah Palin that he should be imp ...[text shortened]... Believes Its Time To Impeach Pres Obama - Hannity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZOTd-xj7g
    Ron, will you PLEASE STOP POSTING YOUR POLITICAL RUBBISH IN SPIRITUALITY????

Seriously, Ron, I don't want to see you get kicked out of another forum.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jul '14 23:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Their point is no B rated player could get to 2200 points here without help from an engine. Why don't you post a video of yourself making moves without your engine involved. I guess you could still cheat but hey, people are accusing you of cheating.
    I agree that I could not get a 2200 rating if I were playing under OTB conditions. However, here I am allowed to use opening books, GM games, analyze boards, take a nap, etc. and I have a lot more time to look for tactics. And sometimes I get lucky and see the best move. My rating on here is about 2100 now, that is higher than any of my accusers.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jul '14 05:21
    Could The Border Crisis Provide Cover To ISIS Operatives?

YouTube
  14. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Jul '14 02:14
    They would use regular explosives and explode the material .......a dirty bomb that would make people sick from radiation not an atomic device too complicated and not enough refined material

Manny
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    16 Jul '14 02:53
    What is Irag doing with "nuclear materials" when the purpose of the US going into Iraq in the first place was to find and remove weapons of mass destruction and materials that could be used the make weapons of mass destruction? Obama has failed us again. How long are we going to put up with his incompetence. I agree with Sarah Palin that he should be imp ...[text shortened]... Believes Its Time To Impeach Pres Obama - Hannity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZOTd-xj7g
    When they went into Iraq they were looking for chemical weapons, since that was what Saddam's regime had a history of using. It's normal for universities to have radioactive materials for research purposes. They took 40kg of unenriched uranium, which they can't do much with. The best they could hope for is a dirty bomb and the clean up isn't that difficult.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree