1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jul '14 08:24
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    When they went into Iraq they were looking for chemical weapons, since that was what Saddam's regime had a history of using. It's normal for universities to have radioactive materials for research purposes. They took 40kg of unenriched uranium, which they can't do much with. The best they could hope for is a dirty bomb and the clean up isn't that difficult.
    How wonderful.
  2. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 04:043 edits
    Originally posted by caissad4
    we must be thankful and proud
    that man has been endowed with the mushroom shaped cloud
    for we know for certain that some lucky day
    someone will set the spark off and we will all be blown away
    I just hope I'm inside the blast radius.

I've done a lot of cool stuff. I've been to the Tour De France on the final day. I know several European capitals well enough to give a tour. I've been to every country that's won the World Cup, and an equal number that haven't. I've seen some great sights, and some tragic ones too. (Cue Dennis Leary...) I've read books, I've seen plays. I've read books about plays and I've seen plays about books. I've stood at the top of a very tall mountain on a very clear day.

So let's get the party started, baby. I live on the east coast of the United States, so I have nothing to worry about. All over in a flash.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 07:211 edit
    I hope everyone with the flip answers here has a nuke or dirty bomb go off where they live, let's see how funny they think it is then.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 08:06
    Originally posted by Krod Mandoon
    I hope everyone with the flip answers here has a nuke or dirty bomb go off where they live, let's see how funny they think it is then.
    Do you think I'm kidding?
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 08:571 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Do you think I'm kidding?
    Anyone in this thread who is not kidding is a certifiable moron.

Americans biggest risk is their own weapons, never mind this idiotic scare story fit for children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_nuclear_accidents

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree