1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 02:321 edit
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Al Qaeda is fighting Assad. Perhaps Alex Jones is not wrong after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/05/us-syria-crisis-usa-rebels-idUSBRE98405L20130905
    YouTube

And check this out at about 4:04. We have gotten rid of the no negotiating with terrorists in our war against terror.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Sep '13 13:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    They want to not be machine gunned and gassed and raped and exploded with heavy artillery in their homes with their grammies making cookies and then like BOOM her bits are all over the neighborhood...

Anybody who can make that stop is welcome over there.
    That view comes from those who suffered personal loss or who seeks revenge. There are others with a different view of a more longterm and stable nature.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 Sep '13 21:25
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The strategic targets are not mobile. Airports and railways.

The Free Syrian Army represents the native Syrian masses. They're the only ones with the right to vote.

Stop kissing Israel's butt. We should act on our timetable, for our reasons, at our convenience. Not because we're protecting Israel.

Sigh..."modern Western Judeo/Christian va ...[text shortened]... false converts.

Spanish Inquisition song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Xv4mV1BIs
    Airports and railways are always loaded with civilians. Also they can be rebuilt for a fraction of what it will cost for us to blow them up.
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    10 Sep '13 18:441 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    I voted for Obama twice, and generally agree with his policies, but his push to use military force in Syria is not wise. Obama is ignoring the will of most American's. If military force is used, I can see little good coming from this. It's a sad day when the Russian government makes more sense than the American government. 🙁

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-interview-putin-warns-west-050221290.html
    Who would have thought that a man that does not care about your rights would also not care what you think.
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    10 Sep '13 19:15
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Airports and railways are always loaded with civilians. Also they can be rebuilt for a fraction of what it will cost for us to blow them up.
    The runways and railroad tracks are not loaded with civilians. If they were, the civilians would get run over by planes and trains.

If he fixes them, blow them up again. And see if we can get some FSA snipers to take out the people sent to fix the damage.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree