Obama proposes solutions for Egypt

Obama proposes solutions for Egypt

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
03 Feb 11
2 edits

President Obama has come out with some suggestions for the current regime in Egypt if they insist on staying in power. Perhaps it will help their high unemployment and deterioating banking industry.

1. One word, "STIMULUS PACKAGE"...er....um.....two words.
2. Extend unemployment benefits.
3. Free health care for everyone!!
4. Cap and tax.
5. Create a TARP program to fund the banking industry with the notion that the money they infuse into the industry will then spill out into the private sector, thus providing jobs.

Trust me, President Obama pursued these policies with great success in the US and saved billions of jobs as a result. Sure, millions of jobs were lost but everyone forgets that billions of jobs were saved!! Now the economy is booming and we have him to thank. So please, won't the Egyptians give progressives a chance in the Middle East?

Of course, I left out Obama's master plan. He is hoping for a world wide revolution with the notion that once all world governmnet dissolve, all debt will magically disappear. If so, they might want to try a world wide revolution about every 20 years or so. 😛

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
03 Feb 11

Originally posted by whodey
President Obama has come out with some suggestions for the current regime in Egypt if they insist on staying in power. Perhaps it will help their high unemployment and deterioating banking industry.

4. Cap and tax.
5. Creat ...[text shortened]... pear. If so, they might want to try a world wide revolution about every 20 years or so. 😛
Jesus, you're a moronic broken record.

w

Moves
03 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
Jesus, you're a moronic broken record.
Is that any way to talk about your messiah and president?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
03 Feb 11

Is that any way to talk about your messiah and president?
What actually do you get out of being a complete fool on this board?

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
03 Feb 11

4. Cap and tax.
5. Creat ...[text shortened]... pear. If so, they might want to try a world wide revolution about every 20 years or so. 😛
Congratulations on framing one of the most serious political uprisings - if not revolutions - during the last quarter century in the Arab world as an inflammatory tirade against the domestic policies of a president of a country on a different continent, especially by posting it on an anonymous internet forum.

w

Moves
03 Feb 11

All I'm saying is that what Obasma has done for the US economy he can do for others around the world. After all, didn't he save us from the "brink"?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Feb 11
1 edit

I reckon those blokes are going to love Obama care when it arrives in Eygypt.

Do the Eygyptions have any car builders to bail out?

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
03 Feb 11

All I'm saying is that what Obasma has done for the US economy he can do for others around the world. After all, didn't he save us from the "brink"?
Do you think the situation in Egypt is a joke?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Feb 11

I can't believe Hilary Clinton.
Telling another country how to behave. She has no shame. The FFing hypocrite.

K

Germany

Moves
03 Feb 11

Wow, another self-parodying thread by whodey, but it does not even contain something about what "those on the left" think or do. These are essential Hannity/Beck talking points, whodey, don't forget them.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
03 Feb 11

4. Cap and tax.
You seem to have a slam for everything every President does. Why don't you take over, and show all of us how it should be done!🙄

F

Moves
03 Feb 11

Originally posted by bill718
You [whodey] seem to have a slam for everything every President does. Why don't you take over, and show all of us how it should be done!
whodey doesn't "do" solutions, or very very rarely at best. You'll notice he hasn't proposed any ideas or suggestions for Egypt's problems and nor does he ever suggest any credible solutions for the U.S.'s problems, regardless of how many times fellow posters invite him to do so.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
03 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
whodey doesn't "do" solutions, or very very rarely at best. You'll notice he hasn't proposed any ideas or suggestions for Egypt's problems and nor does he ever suggest any credible solutions for the U.S.'s problems, regardless of how many times fellow posters invite him to do so.
Actually, compared to how the Obama admin reacted to the riots in Iran, I think we'd have to say they're improving. Still slow on the uptake, but improving.

I'd be all for lending them our president until they can elect a new one. He could give a speech declaring that this is Egypt's "Sputnik moment". Problem solved.

w

Moves
03 Feb 11

Originally posted by wittywonka
Do you think the situation in Egypt is a joke?
Not at all. All I'm saying is that if the country is suffering from high unemployment and a sluggish economy perhaps they could use free health care to remedy the suffering and then initiate cap and trade to create "green jobs". Then they could trhow trillions of dollars around to jump start their economy.

Why does it seem ludicrous to suggest such things for Egypt but not the US?

w

Moves
03 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Solutions for Egypt? Why is the US in the middle of all this? In fact, why does the US still have troops in South Korea for over half a century and in the middle of a nuclear show down?