1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 14:17
    Do any of you have interesting Obama quotes to share? This is the thread for it. Feel free to speak your mind so a debate might result.

Here is one.

“The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,” – Candidate Obama in 2007

http://iamtheteaparty.net/letters-to-friends/why-is-the-anti-war-left-mia-obama-syria

I think a lot of leftists who voted for Obama are starting to turn against him because of his willingness to bomb Syria. I'll bet we will see his approval rating drop soon.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 18:38
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Do any of you have interesting Obama quotes to share? This is the thread for it. Feel free to speak your mind so a debate might result.

Here is one.

“The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,” – Candid ...[text shortened]... m because of his willingness to bomb Syria. I'll bet we will see his approval rating drop soon.
    Well Metal Brain, I'm sure you're eager to see lot's of "leftists" turn against Obama, but I don't think it will happen. As far as Obama's approval rating, it seems to be holding up pretty well to. Sorry!:'(:'(:'(
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 19:08

Here is one.

“The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,” – Candid ...[text shortened]... m because of his willingness to bomb Syria. I'll bet we will see his approval rating drop soon.
    You have it all wrong. Collectivists love war and wish to expand their collectivist utopia to the entire world. It is an evangelical message that can be heard with characters such Hitler, Stalin, and Mao to mention a few.

Centralization is the key and must be accomplished at all cost, no matter what evil forces that achieve it. Then once the all powerful center has produced a one world order, it can be molded and crafted to their hearts desire.

Free will is their only obstacle and must be crushed to dust. Then once they achieve their utopia, no more war, just an obedient collective.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 19:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    You have it all wrong. Collectivists love war and wish to expand their collectivist utopia to the entire world. It is an evangelical message that can be heard with characters such Hitler, Stalin, and Mao to mention a few.

Centralization is the key and must be accomplished at all cost, no matter what evil forces that achieve it. Then once the all powerfu ...[text shortened]... crushed to dust. Then once they achieve their utopia, no more war, just an obedient collective.
    Okay. Can you name one self-identified collectivist Obama supporter who argues that the US should wage war to expand the "collectivist utopia"?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 20:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Okay. Can you name one self-identified collectivist Obama supporter who argues that the US should wage war to expand the "collectivist utopia"?
    Obama is working on his 4rth war in the world and has troops in over 70 countries.

Then the drones come out in mass to support Obummer going to war in Syria.

Where have you been?
  6. Germany
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 20:23
    Obama is working on his 4rth war in the world and has troops in over 70 countries.

Then the drones come out in mass to support Obummer going to war in Syria.

Where have you been?
    Can you or can you not name one self-identified collectivist Obama supporter who argues that the US should wage war to expand the "collectivist utopia"?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Aug '13 20:26
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Can you or can you not name one self-identified collectivist Obama supporter who argues that the US should wage war to expand the "collectivist utopia"?
    I only identify people who support collectivists centralizing government and condoning war mongering.

Whether they have any particular goal in mind is of no importance. In the end, they are all on the same team.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Aug '13 01:49

Here is one.

“If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here.”
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 15:451 edit

Here is one.

Obama: 'I Didn't Set a Red Line' on Syria
    😲 (hours ago in Sweden)
  10. Germany
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 15:49
    I only identify people who support collectivists centralizing government and condoning war mongering.

Whether they have any particular goal in mind is of no importance. In the end, they are all on the same team.
    I guess that means you cannot.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Sep '13 21:34
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    [b]Obama: 'I Didn't Set a Red Line' on Syria
    😲 (hours ago in Sweden)[/b]
    Who cares what Obama says, obviously even Obama doesn't. He just says whatever he wants at the moment then forgets all about what he just said.

What a President!
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 03:26
    "In a world in which threats are more diffuse and missions more complex, America cannot act alone. America alone cannot secure peace."
    -Obama speech accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Dec 2009.

Give it back spanky! 😠
  13. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 03:58
    "In a world in which threats are more diffuse and missions more complex, America cannot act alone. America alone cannot secure peace."
    -Obama speech accepting the Nobel Peace Prize, Dec 2009.

Give it back spanky! 😠
    America is not acting alone Whodey !
    Obama has an International coalition... France !😉
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 04:18
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    America is not acting alone Whodey !
    Obama has an International coalition... France !😉
    But you are just proving my point here.
  15. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 05:11
    But you are just proving my point here.
    I know whodey. I am being facetious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree