1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Sep '13 04:13
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Who cares what Obama says, obviously even Obama doesn't. He just says whatever he wants at the moment then forgets all about what he just said.

What a President!
    Yes who cares what teleprompter quotes say anyway.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 15:171 edit
    Here's another nice line from the President:

"Raising the debt ceiling doesn't increase the nation's debt"

I suppose what he said is technically true, but for all practical purposes it is a lie. Anyone who gives Obama any sort of respect is an absolute moron.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 14:35
    I wonder why this isn't getting play on the 'propaganda wing of the Democrat party', aka mainstream media:

“We did raise taxes on some things.”

I thought the liar in chief said no new taxes on people who make less than 200k.

http://www.atr.org/obama-obamacare-raise-taxes-things-a7883
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 14:42
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I wonder why this isn't getting play on the 'propaganda wing of the Democrat party', aka mainstream media:

[b] “We did raise taxes on some things.”

I thought the liar in chief said no new taxes on people who make less than 200k.

http://www.atr.org/obama-obamacare-raise-taxes-things-a7883[/b]
    It was just campaign rhetoric. Its ok to lie to get elected as long as everyone expects to be lied to.
  5. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 14:57
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    It was just campaign rhetoric. Its ok to lie to get elected as long as everyone expects to be lied to.
    Ya but ! Obama was about "hope and change" He was gonna be differnt.

🙄🙄🙄

(damn kool-aid drinkers fell for it twice.)
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 15:00
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Ya but ! Obama was about "hope and change" He was gonna be differnt.

🙄🙄🙄

(damn kool-aid drinkers fell for it twice.)
    Who will be next? Mrs Clinton? Id like to see a lady president, that'll sort you out!
  7. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 15:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Who will be next? Mrs Clinton? Id like to see a lady president, that'll sort you out!
    Maybe Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz,etc.

You know, someone who believes in the Constitution and actually does what their constituents want.
  8. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 15:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Robbie ol boy, why does a Jehovahs witness from scotland have such keen interest in American politics and wish to have a woman in a position of leadership and power. Are you not keeping your eye on the prize?
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 15:35
    3/3/09 OBAMA:
    "Because of Joe, and because of all the governors and mayors, county and city officials who are helping implement this plan, I can say that 14 days after I signed our Recovery Act into law, we are seeing shovels hit the ground"

6/13/11 Obama:
    "uh..duh..shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected" (obama chuckles)
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Robbie ol boy, why does a Jehovahs witness from scotland have such keen interest in American politics and wish to have a woman in a position of leadership and power. Are you not keeping your eye on the prize?
    My illustrious friend, I am interested in everything except golf and snooker, I thank you for those reminders, as the ancient psalmist states, they were like honey to my lips, a light to my foot and a lamp to my roadway. 😵
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 22:011 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Maybe Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz,etc.

You know, someone who believes in the Constitution and actually does what their constituents want.
    I remember the last presidential hopeful, a Republican candidate, what was it he said, oh yeah, he opened his speech with the contrite platitude, 'I believe in America', while he shipped off his business interests to Asia, good luck with that Uther, you'll need it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree