1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 18:061 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I did.

In any case, I shouldn't have to express specifics in order to prevent people from making crap up. If there is something that he actually think is unclear than there is this thing called a "question", which if you ask one then you can get an "answer".

I don't make up fantasies about what normbenign wants. Am I being unreasonable to expect t ...[text shortened]... out what I want he should ask instead of making up whatever fantasies he wants to project.
    Do us a favor and repost it. I didn't see what you want. I might find it perfectly reasonable. There's a lad.

Anyway - what did norm "make up"?
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 18:111 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Do us a favor and repost it. I didn't see what you want. I might find it perfectly reasonable. There's a lad.

No. I won't repost it. Especially when you're posting in such a condescending manner. Why should I waste my time?

Read his post and see for yourself. Just about everything he wrote about what I supposedly wanted is made up.

I never suggested anything about confiscating all the wealth from the rich nor do I want any scapegoat.
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 19:51
    [b]Do us a favor and repost it. I didn't see what you want. I might find it perfectly reasonable. There's a lad.

No. I won't repost it. Especially when you're posting in such a condescending manner. Why should I waste my time?

Read his post and see for yourself. Just about everything he wrote about ...[text shortened]... sted anything about confiscating all the wealth from the rich nor do I want any scapegoat.[/b]
    For fun, I went back and reread the thread. Forgive me, but I can't find a single thing Norm said that was "made up". The fact that he and I believe many of the same things does not matter; I've recognized the few coherent posts made here by my Liberal friends.

I think the rather more likely explanation is that you're intellectually bankrupt and unable to clearly articulate what you want because you yourself have no philosophical basis for your politics beyond anger and resentment.
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 20:25
    For fun, I went back and reread the thread. Forgive me, but I can't find a single thing Norm said that was "made up". The fact that he and I believe many of the same things does not matter; I've recognized the few coherent posts made here by my Liberal friends.

I think the rather more likely explanation is that you're intellectually bankrupt and un ...[text shortened]... use you yourself have no philosophical basis for your politics beyond anger and resentment.
    Ok.. So tell me where did I suggest as Norm suggested that I was in favor of:

"a 1917 Bolshevik and confiscate everything from the wealthy"

That's not anything I have EVER suggested. I have also never searched for a "scapegoat" as he suggested.

Your claim about me being intellectually bankrupt and all that crap are well, based on nothing but your own intent to pigeon hole me into a stereotype since you definitely haven't truly engaged me at all.

Your opinion means less than nothing to me as I'm sure mine means nothing to you.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 20:48
    Ok.. So tell me where did I suggest as Norm suggested that I was in favor of:

"a 1917 Bolshevik and confiscate everything from the wealthy"

That's not anything I have EVER suggested. I have also never searched for a "scapegoat" as he suggested.

Your claim about me being intellectually bankrupt and all that crap are well, based on nothing but you ...[text shortened]... ll.

Your opinion means less than nothing to me as I'm sure mine means nothing to you.
    Alright - I'll tell you what. Before you and I start slinging nukes at each other, I'll engage.
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 21:04
    Alright - I'll tell you what. Before you and I start slinging nukes at each other, I'll engage.
    Cool.

I admit in this thread I haven't made specific claims about any reaching policy that I want specifically - I really just expressed my view that I don't have a problem with the Bush tax cuts completely expiring.

If you have any questions about my views then fine - I just get frustrated when people skew what I am actually saying instead of even asking for a clarification. I don't claim to be the most articulate person in the world, but I think it's pretty much common courtesy to ask if you find something unclear instead of assuming you can read someone's mind.
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Nov '12 21:14
    Cool.

I admit in this thread I haven't made specific claims about any reaching policy that I want specifically - I really just expressed my view that I don't have a problem with the Bush tax cuts completely expiring.

If you have any questions about my views then fine - I just get frustrated when people skew what I am actually saying instead of eve ...[text shortened]... rtesy to ask if you find something unclear instead of assuming you can read someone's mind.
    Well with most people who call themselves liberal on here, if you're ideologically opposed, you're a moron anyway, not to mention the very incarnation of evil, no matter how articulate you are. So that bit matters less to me than if your position is well-reasoned.

Look forward to the discussions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree