1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 04:02
    http://www.comcast.net/video/quick-thinking-father-races-to-rescue/14604967/Comcast/1460403723/

Obamas is asked at a town hall meeting if it is wise to raise taxes on the populace during such hard economic times. It then takes him 17 tongue tied minutes to not answer the question. 😵
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 06:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.comcast.net/video/quick-thinking-father-races-to-rescue/14604967/Comcast/1460403723/

Obamas is asked at a town hall meeting if it is wise to raise taxes on the populace during such hard economic times. It then takes him 17 tongue tied minutes to not answer the question. 😵
    Nice Bruce Springsteen video. I have no idea what you're getting on about.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:123 edits
    Originally posted by Badwater
    Nice Bruce Springsteen video. I have no idea what you're getting on about.
    Woops, how did that happen? Try Youtube.

YouTube

He rambles using 2500 words using every talking point in existence to justify Obamacare yet does not address the ladys question.

Now on to cap and trade, the largest regressive tax in US history!! 😛
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:16
    [Obama] rambles using 2500 words using every talking point in existence to justify Obamacare yet does not address the ladys question.
    What kind of debate about this did you envisage?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    What kind of debate about this did you envisage?
    Does he answer the ladys question? She asked a simple questoin which is, is it a good idea to increase the taX burden on the populace during a time of economic chaos?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:28
    Does he answer the ladys question?
    I suppose so. If the lady didn't like it, she needn't vote for him in the next election. It's all just retail politics. Sometimes he gives good answers. Sometimes he fumbles it a bit. Par for the course for politicians.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:34
    Originally posted by FMF
    I suppose so. If the lady didn't like it, she needn't vote for him in the next election. It's all just retail politics. Sometimes he gives good answers. Sometimes he fumbles it a bit. Par for the course for politicians.
    I would also love to tongue tie the President. I would get up and ask what his vision of a limited government is that was talked of by the Founding Fathers.

Now that would be entertainment!! I'm guessing he would need at least an hour.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:38
    Does he answer the ladys question? She asked a simple questoin which is, is it a good idea to increase the taX burden on the populace during a time of economic chaos?
    Politicians that don't answer straight questions? Whatever next?!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:38
    I would also love to tongue tie the President. I would get up and ask what his vision of a limited government is that was talked of by the Founding Fathers.
    Sometimes he gives good answers. Sometimes he fumbles it a bit. Maybe you'd get a good one.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:41
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Politicians that don't answer straight questions? Whatever next?!
    But if this were "W" guess what the response would be. He would be called a babbling bafoon, but since it is the anointed one, we just say he had a bad hair day and leave it at that.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 12:49
    But if this were "W" guess what the response would be. He would be called a babbling bafoon, but since it is the anointed one, we just say he had a bad hair day and leave it at that.
    'W' had a tendency to make spectacular gaffs on a regular basis, so the label of babbling baffoon is quite correct. You have found one video of the 'annointed one' blathering, i think it's just fair to call it a 'bad hair day'. If the blathering happens on a more regular basis we may have to change the labels we use.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 14:54
    An honest politician is a bad politician.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 15:23
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    'W' had a tendency to make spectacular gaffs on a regular basis, so the label of babbling baffoon is quite correct. You have found one video of the 'annointed one' blathering, i think it's just fair to call it a 'bad hair day'. If the blathering happens on a more regular basis we may have to change the labels we use.
    Not true, Obama does this 3000% of the time. 😛
  14. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:15
    Not true, Obama does this 3000% of the time. 😛
    You babble on like a school girl fear-mongering about your fantasy 'statist' menace and we still read your posts. (Many of us would recommend a good psychiatrist but we still listen.) In 6 or so years when Obama leaves office and jack-booted thugs have not hauled you off to a rehabilitation camp you can find a new boogeyman and start all over again (tho I doubt the new one will be half as entertaining.) Consider yourself fortunate to living in the time of the new 'Reagan.'
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:22
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    ............ Consider yourself fortunate to living in the time of the new 'Reagan.'
    Ronnie Bama and the 40 blue dog thieves?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree