1. silicon valley
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    But if this were "W" guess what the response would be. He would be called a babbling bafoon, but since it is the anointed one, we just say he had a bad hair day and leave it at that.
    how many bad hair days is he allowed?
  2. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 17:12
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Ronnie Bama and the 40 blue dog thieves?
    I doubt they'll achieve the level of thievery and treason that the Reagan admin did. You'd probably have to go back to Grant or Hayes to find that. (But hey, Republicans always try!)
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 02:321 edit
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    You babble on like a school girl fear-mongering about your fantasy 'statist' menace and we still read your posts. (Many of us would recommend a good psychiatrist but we still listen.) In 6 or so years when Obama leaves office and jack-booted thugs have not hauled you off to a rehabilitation camp you can find a new boogeyman and start all over again (tho ...[text shortened]... alf as entertaining.) Consider yourself fortunate to living in the time of the new 'Reagan.'
    You sound as if you have visited all 57 states like your President said he has.

No doubt, he is preparing some "reeducation camps" for people like me. The problem is that it will be people like you that will have to pay for it. 😛
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 02:332 edits
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    how many bad hair days is he allowed?
    Well I have already pointed out at least three in this thread. My guess is he is allowed as many as he wants. Then again, who the heck cares so long as he can say "nuclear" correctly.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 12:11
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    If the blathering happens on a more regular basis we may have to change the labels we use.
    YouTube

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "W" never looked that bad
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 12:25
    You sound as if you have visited all 57 states like your President said he has.

No doubt, he is preparing some "reeducation camps" for people like me. The problem is that it will be people like you that will have to pay for it. 😛
    I'd gladly pay for you to get an education but I fear that just like the Iraq war it would be a huge waste of cash because the task is impossible.
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 12:27
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of61E1FesPU

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "W" never looked that bad
    That statement just shows you weren't paying attention.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 15:22
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    That statement just shows you weren't paying attention.
    He can't afford to, he has to save his pennies for Obamacare so they don't throw him in jail.
  9. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Apr '10 17:15
    He can't afford to, he has to save his pennies for Obamacare so they don't throw him in jail.
    THERE ARE NO PENALTIES! You guys can get your jollies NOT paying it and unlike your tax protesting the IRS won't be able to give you free room and board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree