1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 02:492 edits
    Obama recently unvieled his new budget for 2013. He called it the most expensive in US history and it would be a blueprint for an economy to last. However, his own appointed Timothy Geithner disagrees saying that if this budget is inacted, it will be unsustainable.

So if Obama does not listen to his own experts on the economy, then who is he listening to? We might as well have Rick Perry up there saying evolution should be banned from our schools.

http://freebeacon.com/geithner-admits-obamas-budget-unsustainable/
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 15:142 edits
    http://www.rollcall.com/issues/57_95/Senate-Democrats-Muted-on-Obama-Budget-212387-1.html

It appears that Majority Leader Dirty Harry seems to be somewhat mute on the Obama budget. This is not surprising since the Senate has not even come up with a budget in three years. Instead, Dirty Harry points to the fact that the debt ceiling has been raised (thanks to the anemic and pathetic GOP), so there is no real need to come up with a budget in 2012. That way they can wait till the elections have taken place, which will hopefully put the exact same people back into office who are unable to come up with a budget, or come up with one that puts the US on a path of unsustainable debt.

Come on America, you can do it!! Just one more vote for Obama and his cronies and capitalism will die!!!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 15:17
    So all you Obama bobble heads out there, are there any "experts" endorsing the Obama budget? Anyone?
  4. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 15:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    So all you Obama bobble heads out there, are there any "experts" endorsing the Obama budget? Anyone?
    Still have nothing positive to say about the Republican Party?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '12 15:49
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Sure you do. They raised the debt ceiling so that Obama and his cronies can continue their assault on the American economy.
  6. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 05:44
    Sure you do. They raised the debt ceiling so that Obama and his cronies can continue their assault on the American economy.
    I don't praise a turkey's intelligence when it is smart enough to avoid drowning by not standing in the rain with it's mouth open to sky.

And you still have nothing positive to say about the Republican Party.
  7. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 07:42
    Yes, because defaulting on our debts would have been great for the economy.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 15:503 edits
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Yes, because defaulting on our debts would have been great for the economy.
    So there is no cutting spending, only defaulting or printing more imaginary money?

Spoken like a true Dick Cheney disciple in terms of deficits not mattering.

He is your father!!!
  9. Standard memberforkedknight
    Defend the Universe
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 17:001 edit
    So there is no cutting spending, only defaulting or printing more imaginary money?

Spoken like a true Dick Cheney disciple in terms of deficits not mattering.

He is your father!!!
    I don't think you understand the debt ceiling.

That argument was about paying for things that we already bought.

Reducing future spending would have absolutely no impact running up against the debt ceiling.

The solution is not buying things, not refusing to pay for things we already bought.
  10. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 17:19
    And he still has nothing positive to say about the Republican Party.
  11. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 17:43
    And he still has nothing positive to say about the Republican Party.
    Whodey's thoughts on the GOP are known. You still have not shared your thoughts on Obama's proposed budget, and whether another $1.3 trillion deficit will lead us to an economy "built to last."
  12. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 18:22
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Whodey's thoughts on the GOP are known. You still have not shared your thoughts on Obama's proposed budget, and whether another $1.3 trillion deficit will lead us to an economy "built to last."
    What are whodey thoughts on the GOP? Does he support a single thing that that Party advocates? Is he their greatest foe? He must hate them with an absolute passion because he never says anything good about the Republican Party. I suspect that he is on the payroll of the Democratic Party. Has he ever posted a single positive thing about the Republican Party? I haven't heard anyone on these forums say a positive thing about the Republican Party in a long time. I suspect that there are no supporters of the Republican Party on this site.
  13. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 18:32
    What are whodey thoughts on the GOP? Does he support a single thing that that Party advocates? Is he their greatest foe? He must hate them with an absolute passion because he never says anything good about the Republican Party. I suspect that he is on the payroll of the Democratic Party. Has he ever posted a single positive thing about the Republican ...[text shortened]... ty in a long time. I suspect that there are no supporters of the Republican Party on this site.
    He doesn't trust them and thinks they are part of the problem. But all of that us just a distraction from his OP.

You still have not shared your thoughts on Obama's proposed budget, and whether another $1.3 trillion deficit will lead us to an economy "built to last."
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 20:223 edits
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    He doesn't trust them and thinks they are part of the problem. But all of that us just a distraction from his OP.

You still have not shared your thoughts on Obama's proposed budget, and whether another $1.3 trillion deficit will lead us to an economy "built to last."
    You are not playing the game. If you attack one party you must turn around and defend the opposing party to the death. You are not following the DNC/GOP handbook for debating. This will only create confusion and disillusionment for the likes of Terrierjack and company.

Edit: Please be adived. Such debating tactics may at some point be censored. 😛
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 20:402 edits
    Actually, I have a lot of positive things to say about Ron Paul. He is the only one up there sounding the warning about endless wars abroad, endless spending we cannot afford, and the collusion of big government and big business.

To bad he is a loon and therefore unelectable. Then again, maybe that is what it takes to see reality Of course, it could also be that everyone else in Washington are the ones who are insane.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree