1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 05:49
    It’s getting serious.
    Obviously I normally couldn’t care less about the Earth warming, the US coasts flooding and islands sinking… but I have just stumbled upon some really serious information.

And I kid you not.
    Due to global warming, spiders are getting larger… and more bloody aggressive.

Nope.
    No.
    This has got to stop.
    What sort of an apocalyptic nightmare are we stumbling into???

I have one of those electro-tennis rackets for killing mosquitos. And I heard, seriously heard a spider walking on the floor. So I got my zapper and zapped it. It just kept walking… I ended up smashing it and the racket to pieces whilst screaming: “OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE SAVE US!”

Now, if these monsters are getting bigger…
    Nope. Just plain no.

Throw out your aircos and buy a bloody bicycle!!!
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 07:28
    @shavixmir said
    It’s getting serious.
    Obviously I normally couldn’t care less about the Earth warming, the US coasts flooding and islands sinking… but I have just stumbled upon some really serious information.

And I kid you not.

Nope.
    No.
    This has got to stop.
    What sort of an apocalyptic nightmare ar ...[text shortened]... ters are getting bigger…
    Nope. Just plain no.

Nooooo I was chased by a spider once, scarier than sporty spice
    Let’s just hope global oxygen levels don’t rise with the temperature because then creepy crawlies get seriously big. Starship Troopers might become a training video 🕷️🦟😧
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 10:11
    @shavixmir said
    It’s getting serious.

And I kid you not.

Nope.
    No.
    This has got to stop.
    What sort of an apocalyptic nightmare ar ...[text shortened]... ters are getting bigger…
    Nope. Just plain no.

Go get yourself a sex change and put on a dress.
  4. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 12:19
    @shavixmir
    I worry a lot more about rainfall than I do about temperature. As someone once said, "we owe our entire existence to 6 inches (15 cm) of topsoil and the fact that it rains."

Over the last 137 years in my area (North Carolina), our median precipitation is 44 inches (112 cm) per year. The three worst years, when we got less than 33 inches (84 cm) of precip were:

"Of all the droughts that have occurred in the United States, the drought events of the 1930s are widely considered to be the “drought of record” for the nation. The 1930s drought is often referred to as if it were one episode, but it was actually several distinct events occurring in such rapid succession that affected regions were not able to recover adequately before another drought began."

Since then, central NC has had a mild upward trend in our rainfall.

Nothwithstanding, it IS April and we are reaching above 80F (27C). We could use some rain...
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 14:01
    @rajk999 said
    These comments in a thread on climate change make me think you have a couple dresses in your own closet.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 14:13
    @rajk999 said
    I’d love a sex change. Multiple orgasms?
    Fukk man, I’d have a giant mirror above the bed and would finger myself to death.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 14:22
    @shavixmir said
    I’d love a sex change. Multiple orgasms?
    Fukk man, I’d have a giant mirror above the bed and would finger myself to death.
    Go for it.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 14:24
    @wildgrass said
    These comments in a thread on climate change make me think you have a couple dresses in your own closet.
    Climate Change Fanatics = Drama Queens + Conspiracy Theorists.

Im not any of those 3.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 15:41
    @rajk999 said
    It worked for you then?
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 16:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '24 16:16
    @rajk999 said
    Climate Change Fanatics = Drama Queens + Conspiracy Theorists.

Im not any of those 3.
    Yeh bud. Seeing guys in dresses everywhere? Thou dost protest too much.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 13:23
    @rajk999 said
    Shag doody for brains was trying to be funny, it's called self deprecating humor.

We know shag doody for brains is only afraid of one thing, and it aint spiders. Shag doody is terrified of the goobermint making an upper limit on the size of donkey dick dildos because of the destroyed butt holes leading to a national shortage of adult diapers and wasted emergency room resources. So 'self deprecating'? that's a fail. Was it funny? kev bamboozle thought so, so there's your answer there.

How about warmer temps = bigger spiders (woooo, woooo we're so scared)? If warmer equals bigger spiders then there'd be spiders as big as cars in Aus.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 15:00
    @wajoma said
    Shag doody for brains was trying to be funny, it's called self deprecating humor.

We know shag doody for brains is only afraid of one thing, and it aint spiders. Shag doody is terrified of the goobermint making an upper limit on the size of donkey dick dildos because of the destroyed butt holes leading to a national shortage of adult diapers and wasted emergency room resou ...[text shortened]... ooo we're so scared)? If warmer equals bigger spiders then there'd be spiders as big as cars in Aus.
    Yes. The spiders in Australia are getting larger too.

Pretty soon they’ll be the same size as koalas. Think of all those hairy legs you’ll be able to grap while you rape them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree