1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 16:09
    @mott-the-hoople said
    waiting on douchless to name a civilized country without an indigenous population.
    Scotland.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 16:411 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It wasn’t knee jerk it was a well considered rebuttal to the racist elements of your post.
    As for the general point that the destruction of the indigenous peoples of the americas by European invaders has never been fully recognised by those invaders or their modern day inheritors I do not have a problem with that being pointed out and it should be constantly pointed out until it stops.
    There is a distinct possibility that indigenous peoples are being ethnically cleansed from the Amazon rain forests by the descendants of those Europeans as we speak.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 18:26
    @suzianne said
    The funny thing about your fear-mongering is that you're not even slightly embarrassed to be spouting such complete and utter nonsense.
    There's more than one like that in this thread. Not all on the same side, either.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 18:27
    @mott-the-hoople said
    waiting on douchless to name a civilized country without an indigenous population.
    There's San Marino.

Not the Netherlands, though. Do not ask me about Friesians.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 18:30
    @shavixmir said
    Scotland.
    Oh, come on! Scotland is an indigenous problem! The Scots hate the Picts hate the ex-Irish hate all the other Scots... there's no getting around all the indigenous groups found in Scotland. And they all hate each other even more than they hate the Sassenach.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 18:32
    Oh, Lord, not again...
    "Only racist ignorance lets Rick Santorum
    Santorum, like the substance he was named after, is old news, darling. An ex-influencer. A has-been. Only you, the Grauniad commentariat, and Trumpite desperates still cling to his very... lips? No, not lips, but let that slide. Please.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 18:521 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 19:12

9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 19:141 edit
    @Duchess64
    Ok, so you say NOT ALL white Americans are racist.

So tell me, what do you think the ratio of racist V non racist is in whitey America?

90% racist? 50%?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 19:17

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 19:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    Ok, so you say NOT ALL white Americans are racist.

So tell me, what do you think the ratio of racist V non racist is in whitey America?

90% racist? 50%?
    US-born white Americans usually grow up in a dominant racist culture, from which they absorb racism.
    I have noticed that some white immigrants seem less racist than US-born white Americans on average.
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '21 22:10
    @shavixmir said
    Scotland.
    nope....
    I was just pointing out the pot calling the kettle black...oooopppsss, I said black , now I am racist
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 09:041 edit

14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 09:061 edit
    @duchess64 said
    US-born white Americans usually grow up in a dominant racist culture, from which they absorb racism.
    I have noticed that some white immigrants seem less racist than US-born white Americans on average.
    That’s a absolute lie
    Masked as usual by the vagueness of the racist allegation, “usually” “on average” you are so simple minded that you assume everyone else is.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    30 Apr '21 09:12
    I don’t hate you any more than I hate dood or mott duchess I just see right through you.
    It’s doubly annoying that you commandeer valid talking points as vehicles for your beloved anti Caucasian racist rants.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree