Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 16:321 edit
    No site compares to RHP it is the best! The forums suck on other sites! One thing I hate about live chess sites is that it should let you expose the king on five minutes or less blitz games and if that happens and your opponent takes it you lose the game! Because that's how blitz games are played!
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 16:43
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    No site compares to RHP it is the best! The forums suck on other sites! One thing I hate about live chess sites is that it should let you expose the king on five minutes or less blitz games and if that happens and your opponent takes it you lose the game! Because that's how blitz games are played!
    Sure on OTB play but the algorithms of chess don't allow that.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 20:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sure on OTB play but the algorithms of chess don't allow that.
    Someone can easily come up with a chess program to do that it's not that hard.
  4. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 20:26
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I agree about RHP. It's a pretty good one. I'm not a fan of blitz, so couldn't comment on that, but I think RHP is just as good (or better) as ICCF, USCF, chess.com or any other.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 21:29
    Originally posted by mchill
    I agree about RHP. It's a pretty good one. I'm not a fan of blitz, so couldn't comment on that, but I think RHP is just as good (or better) as ICCF, USCF, chess.com or any other.
    A lot of these live chat sites I lose on time because of bad connection!