1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 03:042 edits
    http://emeringtruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/the-danger-of-partisan-politics-recent-pew-research-poll-shows-more-democrats-now-accept-nsa-spying-under-Obama-than-they-did-under-bush/

In 2006 under Bush, democrats opposed NSA spying on Americans. In fact, only about 37% approved of it.

Now miraculously democrats support it in large measure with 64% approving with people like moon leading the charge.

It's a miracle!!! 😲
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 03:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://emeringtruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/the-danger-of-partisan-politics-recent-pew-research-poll-shows-more-democrats-now-accept-nsa-spying-under-Obama-than-they-did-under-bush/

In 2006 under Bush, democrats opposed NSA spying on Americans. In fact, only about 37% approved of it.

Now miraculously democrats support it in large measure with 64% approving with people like moon leading the charge.
    Amazing that the party of "limited government" supported such programs by 75% when their guy was in and still support such by a small majority even when there is a President they despise.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 03:18
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Amazing that the party of "limited government" supported such programs by 75% when their guy was in and still support such by a small majority even when there is a President they despise.
    Although I only cited stats on with the DNC, I do not exclude the GOP in this.

My guess is that the reverse is true for the GOP.

Lemmings, each and every one.
  4. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 06:29
    Although I only cited stats on with the DNC.....
    Once again inadvertently showing yourself to be the Republican partisan that you are.

Despite what you think, the occasional mild token criticism of a Republican here and there doesn't cover it up.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 07:43
    Although I only cited stats on with the DNC, I do not exclude the GOP in this.

My guess is that the reverse is true for the GOP.

Lemmings, each and every one.
    Fortunately there are independent thinkers like you, whodey.
  6. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 07:50
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Once again inadvertently showing yourself to be the Republican partisan that you are.

Despite what you think, the occasional mild token criticism of a Republican here and there doesn't cover it up.
    not everything is so easily colored black and white

and you could also argue that it's more important to point out the democrats on this since they lead the senate and the executive branch (more influence etc)
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '13 14:211 edit
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

Partisan hack? I just got done saying that there is no difference with the GOP. In fact, I would say that partisanship is nothing more than a brain dead attempt at destroying the nation. Would you agree? I thought not.

For the fist time in your life, can you admit that the democrat party has done one thing wrong in the past 100 years of this lovely movement we call progressivism?

Here is a better article.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/06/10/pew-poll-56-support-nsa-tracking-phone-calls-to-hunt-for-terrorists-near-majority-support-tracking-e-mails/

We see that in 2006, 75% of those in the GOP supported the NSA. Today it is only 56%

In 2006 37% of democrats supported the NSA. Today it is 64%.

Overall, in 2006 only 51% supported the NSA. Today it is increased to 56%.

Make no mistake, Obama makes the police state more palatable to the masses. Perhaps they can clone him.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 04:23
    One big difference between the parties in the House: the Republicans suck at baseball.http://news.msn.com/us/did-republicans-or-democrats-win-congressional-ballgame
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 04:33

It's a miracle!!! 😲
    Context people, context. They were all punching themselves by letting Bush blind them with Iraq and WMDs. The high hopes and trust the people had put into Bush when he first took office took a mighty plunge real fast.

Obama is considered one of, if not the coolest president in history. He won a Nobel prize, and even had a new species of bird named after him. So natually, he gets more support for stuff than Bush.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree