1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:20
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Why weren't you demanding the RNC release all their e-mails then? After all, that would have given the voters a lot more ACCURATE information to guide their votes.
    Maybe they are not retards.

What I mean is, what nefarious dealings they did have were not put on e-mails and used on private servers.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Maybe they are not retards.

What I mean is, what nefarious dealings they did have were not put on e-mails and used on private servers.
    That is a dodge. And not what happened anyway; the Russian intelligence agencies specifically targeted the DNC and their officials; they did not target the RNC.

There wasn't much "nefarious" on the e-mails anyway, but some of it was enough to be politically damaging esp. when, as the indictment shows, e-mails were released at specific strategic points of the campaign to boost Trump's chances. Did that tip the scales? Who knows.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 23:352 edits
    That is a dodge. And not what happened anyway; the Russian intelligence agencies specifically targeted the DNC and their officials; they did not target the RNC.

There wasn't much "nefarious" on the e-mails anyway, but some of it was enough to be politically damaging esp. when, as the indictment shows, e-mails were released at specific strategic points of the campaign to boost Trump's chances. Did that tip the scales? Who knows.
    Let's be honest here. You take no issue with foreign countries meddling in elections. For example, you had no problem with the leader of the Ukraine coming out and publically questioning the fitness of Trump as a President in full support of Hillary. Then when you see this, you really wonder why the Russians wanted to back Trump? Really?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

It's not like Putin came out and told the world to vote for Trump.

Nor did you have a problem with Obama meddling in elections around the world

https://spectator.org/obamas-meddling-in-foreign-elections-six-examples/

See, you just want to win elections any way you can, and when you lose, you cry like there is no tomorrow filled with hollow righteous indignation.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 00:291 edit
    Let's be honest here. You take no issue with foreign countries meddling in elections. For example, you had no problem with the leader of the Ukraine coming out and publically questioning the fitness of Trump as a President in full support of Hillary. Then when you see this, you really wonder why the Russians wanted to back Trump? Really?

https://www.p ...[text shortened]... , and when you lose, you cry like there is no tomorrow filled with hollow righteous indignation.
    Stop lying all the time; I don't support the US or any nation meddling in other countries' elections.

There is quite a difference between say Bibi making it clear he preferred Romney and government intelligence agents breaking laws to actively aid a Presidential campaign, however.

And stupid in case you forgot, I didn't support HRC and thus didn't "lose".
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 00:57
    You are lying, as virtually always, in claiming Obama "ignored Russian interference". There is some debate about whether he could have done more (if he had, you would have been screaming it was "FAKE NEWS" to help Hillary) but he issued both private and public warnings to the Russians and did other things to protect electoral integrity. https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016
    putin played Obama and dems for a fool...

they thought he was helping them.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/10/susan-rice-gave-stand-down-orders-to-intel-officers-working-on-counterattack-to-russian-meddling
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 00:59
    There was some pious outrage directed at Strzok for having an extramarital affair.

One of the Republicans questioning him was Scott DesJarlais of Tennessee. That's this guy: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/08/scott-desjarlais-reelection-110028
    to correct your attempt to mislead...it was gomert that brought that up.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:18
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    to correct your attempt to mislead...it was gomert that brought that up.
    I knew that.

Has Gomert ever directed any outrage at his colleague?
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:22
    I knew that.

Has Gomert ever directed any outrage at his colleague?
    his colleague was not the matter o0f discussion...that is why I corrected your dishonest statement. You are in support of these people because you are just like them...lowlife.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:30
    Stop lying all the time; I don't support the US or any nation meddling in other countries' elections.

There is quite a difference between say Bibi making it clear he preferred Romney and government intelligence agents breaking laws to actively aid a Presidential campaign, however.

And stupid in case you forgot, I didn't support HRC and thus didn't "lose".
    So you don't support Obama meddling in other elections nor support the Ukraine for trying to help Hillary?

Funny, I don't recall one thread started by you over this, but you are all for talking about involving Trump. What is worse, you pretend that nations meddling in elections is not common place, when it is actually the status quo.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:31
    putin played Obama and dems for a fool...

they thought he was helping them.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/10/susan-rice-gave-stand-down-orders-to-intel-officers-working-on-counterattack-to-russian-meddling
    Of course they thought no such thing; the Blaze article has a link to a WaPo one which states:

The intelligence captured Putin’s specific instructions on the operation’s audacious objectives — defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, and help elect her opponent, Donald Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.675d48c97b50

Obama was left in a tough spot; if he had been aggressive in proposing countermeasures against Russia and it leaked out, people like you and whodey would have been screaming it was a fake to help HRC get elected. So he confined his action to private messages with Russia and Putin personally and public disclosure of some of Russia's actions (which folks like you disbelieved then and are still skeptical of).
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:33
    his colleague was not the matter o0f discussion...that is why I corrected your dishonest statement. You are in support of these people because you are just like them...lowlife.
    Actually it is just pointing out the hypocrisy of moralistic phonies like yourself and Gomert. Strzok's extramarital affair makes him a "lowlife" but Scott DesJarlais' far worse actions are excusable because .................................................. well, he's a right winger after all.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 01:341 edit
    So you don't support Obama meddling in other elections nor support the Ukraine for trying to help Hillary?

Funny, I don't recall one thread started by you over this, but you are all for talking about involving Trump. What is worse, you pretend that nations meddling in elections is not common place, when it is actually the status quo.
    The "what about Obama, what about Clinton" crap that seems to be your only defense of Trump's actions isn't going to work. Nothing either did amounts to what Trump and/or his campaign team apparently did which is to actively try to gain political advantage from the illegal activities of foreign agents.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 02:261 edit
    The "what about Obama, what about Clinton" crap that seems to be your only defense of Trump's actions isn't going to work. Nothing either did amounts to what Trump and/or his campaign team apparently did which is to actively try to gain political advantage from the illegal activities of foreign agents.
    If you have evidence that Trump did something illegal or colluded with the Russians, I think talking to Mueller would be better than ranting here.

Too bad you don't have such information, nor does Mueller.

Who knows, if the drag out this investigation another 30 or so years maybe they will finally find something.

Any day now.....................
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 02:381 edit
    I reckon the same reason Obama ignored the Russian meddling in the elections.

Then when Trump got elected, all of a sudden it was a problem.
    When Obama was POTUS and confronted with evidence of meddling by Russians, he CANCELED the trip to talk to Pukin. You figure there is nothing wrong with a POTUS looking like a weakling to the average Russian, boosting Pukin's ratings with his own people after we have shown Russian operatives interfering with our election process?

Hi Mr Putin, so did you meddle in our election? OF COURSE NOT, WHAT A NASTY RUMOR. Oh, Ok, just wanted to clear that up. So what about Crimea? WHAT ABOUT IT YOU ASSSWIPE, IT'S OURS. Oh, ok, well that is about it, Mr Putin, do I kiss your ring now?

You think Mueller is just making up all this nonsense just for political gain, maybe he can run for POTUS himself in 2020?

Hey, that can by your next mantra, Mueller is just doing this to give himself a brand for the 2020 election. You should run with that one.

You can thank me later.
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 03:371 edit
    If you have evidence that Trump did something illegal or colluded with the Russians, I think talking to Mueller would be better than ranting here.

Too bad you don't have such information, nor does Mueller.

Who knows, if the drag out this investigation another 30 or so years maybe they will finally find something.

Any day now.....................
    You don't have a clue as to what information Mueller has.

I love that "any day now" line of yours. One day soon I'm going to cram it back down your lying, partisan hack throat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree