1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 03:58
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    You don't have a clue as to what information Mueller has.

I love that "any day now" line of yours. One day soon I'm going to cram it back down your lying, partisan hack throat.
    Maybe he is waiting for that perfect time, you know, before the mid term elections.

That sounds about right.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 04:17
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Maybe he is waiting for that perfect time, you know, before the mid term elections.

That sounds about right.
    Surely you want the American People to have ACCURATE information when they vote this November?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 04:24
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Surely you want the American People to have ACCURATE information when they vote this November?
    Of course I do, but if they did they would not vote for either party

And don't call me surely.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 10:10
    Of course I do, but if they did they would not vote for either party

And don't call me surely.
    If people were aware of the health risks, they wouldn't prefer to have either hamburgers or razor blades laced with cyanide for dinner.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 12:59
    [youtube]ANohtXQhkQw[/youtube]

I grow tired of the extreme right wing taking Peter Strzoke out of context,. Below is an easy to use translator for better understanding and communicating with Peter Strzoke, who was the lead FBI agent on the Drumpf investigation,.

Stzroke: "Yes" (understandable translation or UNT: "No"😉

Strzoke: "No" (UNT: "Yes ...[text shortened]... e want" (UNT: "FISA judges are unbiased and trustworthy and in no way part of the deep state"😉
    have you taken your medication?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '18 13:41
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 11:46
    YouTube

This keeps getting funnier and funnier
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 12:05
    YouTube

If you get tired of Trey Gowdy's moronic face, skip to 7:40 to see Ms Bonnie Watson Coleman deliver a can of whoop ass . Much more interesting than Trey Gowdy reaching in the hopes he will land himself a nice lobbyist job when he retires.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree