1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 15:453 edits
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/democratic-congressman-toxic-brand-pelosi-makes-hard-win-140030782.html

Nancy Pelosi is being targeted by Democrats as being "toxic" to their party.

I find that this is nothing more than a misogynistic attack against Nancy, spurred by the evil Republicans who are the only toxic ones. She is a fine spokesperson for the DNC as she connects with voters like not other candidate I've ever seen in my life time.

Won't you help me petition the democrat party to keep her in power and part of the leadership of the democrat party?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 15:532 edits
    In fact, I think a good ticket for the Dims to run in 2020 would be comprised of Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi.

It makes me want to scream, "I am woman!!!!"
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 19:401 edit
    Just imagine.... we will save the "children". We will make America equal again! Bigotry will end, along with racism, and hate.
    Free college, free healthcare for all! We will pass a law for vagina rights.
    I'm all in. Where do I sign!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 21:31
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Just imagine.... we will save the "children". We will make America equal again! Bigotry will end, along with racism, and hate.
    Free college, free healthcare for all! We will pass a law for vagina rights.
    I'm all in. Where do I sign!
    Wait just a darn second there partner.

So long as a Republican has breath our utopia cannot be achieved.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 21:471 edit
    As always it's "Christians" who are most staunchly opposed to caring for the well-being of marginalized and the less fortunate of our neighbors.

Yet another example of how far Christianity has drifted from the gospel according to Jesus.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:06
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wait just a darn second there partner.

So long as a Republican has breath our utopia cannot be achieved.
    No worries, we will re enlist the services of Comey.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:08
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    As always it's "Christians" who are most staunchly opposed to caring for the well-being of marginalized and the less fortunate of our neighbors.

Yet another example of how far Christianity has drifted from the gospel according to Jesus.
    No one is opposed to caring for their neighbors. Your reasoning is just twisted.
    You would rather give a man a fish every day.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:17
    No one is opposed to caring for their neighbors. Your reasoning is just twisted.
    Yet there are so many whose well-being isn't being cared for or are being marginalized.

But I'm sure you "care". Just so long as nothing comes out of your pocket.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:17
    TOO wants the US to turn into Chicago it seems.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:27
    Yet there are so many whose well-being isn't being cared for or are being marginalized.

But I'm sure you "care". Just so long as nothing comes out of your pocket.
    What makes you say nothing comes out of my pocket? have you seen my checkbook? You don't know anything about me, I give plenty out of my pocket.
    Your arguments are so weak and twisted, your only tool is to defame others.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    TOO wants the US to turn into Chicago it seems.
    Exactly. Then we would all be shipwrecked.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:351 edit
    What makes you say nothing comes out of my pocket? have you seen my checkbook? You don't know anything about me, I give plenty out of my pocket.
    Your arguments are so weak and twisted, your only tool is to defame others.
    Listen. If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginalized, there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be "great". But so few do and there are.

I'm all for raising taxes to be able to do it. How about you?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:44
    Listen. If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginalized, there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be "great". But so few do and there are.

No, it would be falling into the trap of the adversary. Just stick with what Jesus taught. Help those you can help, but don't force your will on everyone else. Pray, preach and live righteously.
    If God wanted to, he could salve all and every problem right now, but that is not what he has chosen to do. This world is passing away. There is a god who is in control of this world now and it is not Jesus nor his Father.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 22:51
    No, it would be falling into the trap of the adversary. Just stick with what Jesus taught. Help those you can help, but don't force your will on everyone else. Pray, preach and live righteously.
    If God wanted to, he could salve all and every problem right now, but that is not what he has chosen to do. This world is passing away. There is a god who is in control of this world now and it is not Jesus nor his Father.
    As I said to you in the Spiritualty Forum, "...why would anyone listen to what God or Jesus had to say about it when others are selling a tantalizing self-serving doctrine? I understand. It's all about getting so much and giving so little."

So much for "loving your neighbor as yourself".
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 23:161 edit

On average the ones that contribute their time and money to the poor are those who practice their faith.

Atheists typically sit around arguing for people to vote for others who will force them to pay higher taxes in the hopes that those taxes will go towards the poor.

Unfortunately, only about 9 cents on the dollar in tax money goes to those in "need"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree