This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jan '23 15:32
    @averagejoe1 said
    Nooo, no, that is not why it was made.
    Would that be a lie according to the tenets of the Forum?
    No I don't think so.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jan '23 15:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Do you know what is in the vaccines, do you have the numbers on all of the negative results these things caused that have been reported?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 07:51
    @wildgrass said
    This video was made for the gullible to click on.
    Gullible for what? There is a lot of drama to see and people love drama as long as they are observing it and not caught up in it.

https://rumble.com/v27girc-pfizer-exec-turns-violent-after-being-exposed-in-undercover-video.html

They locked reporters in the restaurant too. Isn't that technically considered kidnapping? OJ Simpson was charged with kidnapping because he didn't allow anyone to leave when he was supposedly repossessing something. Right?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:43
    @kellyjay said
    I would like to know why their COVID drug didn’t have either the ingredients that were used to make it
    It's not a sauce, you know. It doesn't come with a dietary restrictions label.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:45
    @metal-brain said
    So he lied to impress his date? That is what you are going with?
    No, no and no.

He didn't lie, there's no date, and I'm not going with that. All I'm saying is that you're taking the stupid interpretation of everything as gospel, and you're wrong to do so.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:45
    @metal-brain said
    The covid gene vaccines
    Again, no.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 11:48
    @kellyjay said
    Odd, that the secretive nature of this drug, all of the government's heavy-handed push to shut down anything that could take its place, and people just trust it, knowing that they have kept the ingredients and all possible side effects hidden and even wanted to legally keep all of that stuff under wraps for what 50 years?
    As with the tinfoily-headed: no, no, no, and no.

Seriously. You MAGAhatters really do have to stop taking the stupid pill. Everything you write starts from an intentional misinterpretation of the facts, and then runs with that into a complete mania. Just... turn around and put your head under a cold shower.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 12:09
    @shallow-blue said
    It's not a sauce, you know. It doesn't come with a dietary restrictions label.
    You think drugs are exempt or just these? Also VARs numbers and stats have you seen any statistics on the negative results?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:171 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    No, no and no.

He didn't lie, there's no date, and I'm not going with that. All I'm saying is that you're taking the stupid interpretation of everything as gospel, and you're wrong to do so.
    He said he lied to impress his date. Watch the video.
    All I can do is wonder what kind of woman would be impressed with that. Was he dating the devil's daughter?

https://rumble.com/v27girc-pfizer-exec-turns-violent-after-being-exposed-in-undercover-video.html
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:17
    @kellyjay said
    You think drugs are exempt or just these? Also VARs numbers and stats have you seen any statistics on the negative results?
    No, no, and that's not even grammatical.
  12. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:19
    @metal-brain said
    He said he lied to impress his date. Watch the video.
    No, no and no.

No, I will not debate you two. All I'm willing to do is point out that your lies are too obvious to even deny.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:22
    @shallow-blue said
    No, no and no.

No, I will not debate you two. All I'm willing to do is point out that your lies are too obvious to even deny.
    Anybody can watch this video and know you are lying.

He admitted he was lying. Said he did it to impress his date. Broom-Hilda I guess.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 14:26
    Youtube censored it so it must be true.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfizer-responds-after-director-says-company-developing-ways-mutate-covid-19
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jan '23 21:052 edits
    @shallow-blue said
    No, no, and that's not even grammatical.
    If you don't know what is inside the COVID drugs, and cannot know because they are not telling people that don't concern you? If VARs stats are not being presented what does that tell you, since we know they exaggerated the COVID death numbers? Saying things like every death that was remotely connected to COVID was a COVID death, a motorcycle crash that had a death with COVID became a COVID death. If you are fine with bogus numbers, and not at all concerned about that, all I can say is the government must LOVVVEEE you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree