1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 21:16
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    he must have cried all day when he first heard segregation had ended.
    yep. like a little slice of heaven now, isn't it?

YouTube
  2. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 21:18
    he must have cried all day when he first heard segregation had ended.
    Now he sits around dreaming of an all-white homeland and playing with his gun.

If only he were more like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    08 Jul '09 21:29
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJKbygnMU8
    Which of the comments come from you?
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 02:44
    That's not what you said before.

you gave me a link to a video showing black people.

edit: ever heard of police? why don't you call them?
    Ever heard of Rodney King?
  5. Pepperland
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 15:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJKbygnMU8
    yeah, just another case of blacks "taking over" white neighborhoods and bringing "destruction" to "white society".

do you still lynch minorities?
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 15:30
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Im not in favor of police brutality, but if other people interfere with you, you call the cops.

Its easy, there's no need to move out of your town and act like its the end of the world.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 16:00
    Im not in favor of police brutality, but if other people interfere with you, you call the cops.

Its easy, there's no need to move out of your town and act like its the end of the world.
    Don't have kids do you? Ever have your child come home from school after having a pile of diversity land on him/her? What do you think the schools are like for a white student that's in the minority?
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 16:09
    Rodney King took police on a high speed car chase, endangering his own life, the lives of the police and the lives of bystanders.

What the police did in beating him was reprehensible and criminal (and they went to jail for years for it). But, Rodney King is not a lesson to avoid dealing with police. His case is a lesson to avoid taking police on high speed chases. As far as I'm concerned, they could have put King in jail along with the officers. He's no martyr.
  9. Pepperland
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 16:38
    Don't have kids do you? Ever have your child come home from school after having a pile of diversity land on him/her? What do you think the schools are like for a white student that's in the minority?
    association fallacy, and appeal to fear.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Jul '09 23:053 edits
    Originally posted by sh76
    Rodney King took police on a high speed car chase, endangering his own life, the lives of the police and the lives of bystanders.

What the police did in beating him was reprehensible and criminal (and they went to jail for years for it). But, Rodney King is not a lesson to avoid dealing with police. His case is a lesson to avoid taking police on high speed c ...[text shortened]... ar as I'm concerned, they could have put King in jail along with the officers. He's no martyr.
    No, numbnuts. The riots started in the Inglewood area. They came up my street. The police could not stop them. Citizen riflemen on the roof kept them from torching our building like they did the liquor store and the laundromat on the corner.

By the way - the local police station (Rampart) has a history of being infiltrated by gangster thugs. Look into the CRASH scandal.

That being said, I've also worked in Inglewood with teenagers. They're just people. Wonderful people for the most part.

However. racial tension is in Greater Los Angeles, and at the wrong time under the wrong circumstances it can explode - not the fault of any one ethnic group - but it does happen.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 00:06
    No, numbnuts. The riots started in the Inglewood area. They came up my street. The police could not stop them. Citizen riflemen on the roof kept them from torching our building like they did the liquor store and the laundromat on the corner.

By the way - the local police station (Rampart) has a history of being infiltrated by gangster thugs. L ...[text shortened]... ong circumstances it can explode - not the fault of any one ethnic group - but it does happen.
    Are you sure you meant to respond to my post?

I posted about how I don't consider Rodney King a martyr because he was a criminal.

You say "No, numbnuts." and then tell a story about the riots and a little about Inglewood teenagers and racial tensions in LA.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 00:151 edit
    Are you sure you meant to respond to my post?

I posted about how I don't consider Rodney King a martyr because he was a criminal.

You say "No, numbnuts." and then tell a story about the riots and a little about Inglewood teenagers and racial tensions in LA.

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
    And I posted about Rodney King in response to a post from generalissimo about calling the police. You lost the point - that the police cannot always protect us in the Inglewood area - and so I clarified for you.

Your comment about Rodney King not being a martyr showed you misunderstood why I mentioned Rodney King.
  13. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 00:504 edits
    And I posted about Rodney King in response to a post from generalissimo about calling the police. You lost the point - that the police cannot always protect us in the Inglewood area - and so I clarified for you.

Your comment about Rodney King not being a martyr showed you misunderstood why I mentioned Rodney King.
    Thanks for the clarification, numbnuts. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

In any case, I do think that fact that King did take the police on a high speed chase does impeach your point somewhat. You can correct me if I'm wrong- but I thought you meant that the police cannot be relied on to protect you- see what they did to Rodney King. My point was that Rodney King is not a fair comparison to law abiding citizens. Whereas law abiding citizens are, what's the phrase I'm looking for? oh, right: law-abiding, Rodney King took police on a high speed chase. So, as long as you don't do things like take police on high speed chases, you shouldn't need to worry about police doing to you what they did to Rodney King.
  14. silicon valley
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 01:57
    Originally posted by Seitse
    After all, it's a paradise...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8132067.stm

[i]It happened (kidnaps) at least 1,000 times in Mexico last year - probably much more often, because many victims never report the crime.

There were also more than 6,000 murders in Mexico last year. The total number since President Felipe Calderon took office in 2006 is ...[text shortened]... website comes to copy-paste some speech by the ilegitimate president of Mexico

*giggles*
    it's that d--n mexico-to-finland brain drain!
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    10 Jul '09 04:001 edit
    Thanks for the clarification, numbnuts. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

In any case, I do think that fact that King did take the police on a high speed chase does impeach your point somewhat. You can correct me if I'm wrong- but I thought you meant that the police cannot be relied on to protect you- see what they did to Rodney King. My point was that Rodney King is not a fair compari chases, you shouldn't need to worry about police doing to you what they did to Rodney King.
    You're welcome! Sorry if I had a hostile tone.

You can correct me if I'm wrong- but I thought you meant that the police cannot be relied on to protect you- see what they did to Rodney King.

No, that's not what I meant, but I can see how you would think I did. I just meant that sometimes the police can't protect you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree