1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 May '17 18:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    NOTHING!!!

I'm writing in the exact same topic as you, but my mother wasn't trailer trash and my dad didn't remove my brain to save me from chem trails over area 51 in the flat lands of planet planet Zoig either.

I've told you umpteen times that pedophilia exists. I've explained where it happens most. I've give you quotes from various cases... and no ...[text shortened]... t has ANYTHING TO DO WITH AN FFING PIZZA PARLOUR!

Seriously. Dude. Get some psychiatric help.
    As far as I know, my mother never lived in a trailer.
    My dad is def not qualified for neurosurgery (and likely wouldn't even know which part of the brain needs to be removed to trigger said needless protection), and since I have never heard of the planet Zoig, I doubt he has, either.

That being said, people who are experts in prosecuting pedophilia have already confirmed the coded language used in the social media sites by the owner of Comet Ping Pong and his affiliates is the same coded language used in circles of people who engage in raping children.
    Smoke, fire.
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 May '17 13:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    My dad is def not qualified for neurosurgery (and likely wouldn't even know which part of the brain needs to be removed to trigger said needless protection), and since I have never heard of the planet Zoig, I doubt he has, either.

That being said, people who are experts in prosecuting pedophilia hav ...[text shortened]... s the same coded language used in circles of people who engage in raping children.
    Smoke, fire.
    Just another example that it is impossible to disprove a conspiracy theory.

So the "codes" are similar...not t disprove.

That there was a criminal deed on the unfairly attacked Pizza prlour and that Police was there. That no hair of evidence for the conspiracy theory was found just proves the depth of the conspiracy.

But in earnet People lightly accusing persons of pedophilia would run the risk of getting a jail sentnce in Germany.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 04:361 edit

That being said, people who are experts in prosecuting pedophilia hav ...[text shortened]... s the same coded language used in circles of people who engage in raping children.
    Smoke, fire.
    You're still a Fkkg moron. And you will definitely NOT get over it in the morning.
    But the fact that these conspiracy theories are your religion, all of us calling you assswipe and such just strengthens your resolve, that's what religion does.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 11:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You're still a Fkkg moron. And you will definitely NOT get over it in the morning.
    But the fact that these conspiracy theories are your religion, all of us calling you assswipe and such just strengthens your resolve, that's what religion does.
    Truth is my religion.
    You've been swallowing and regurgitating lies for so long, it must be very bitter in your mouth to address these pet topics of yours.
    Perhaps a spoonful of sugar will help.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 12:56
    No, CONSPIRACY is your religion, that is clear. You could care less about truth, only wanting to bend science or politics or anything else to support your built in theories.

That is not how you arrive at truth. You approach truth with the idea you can be wrong and that is not even close to your stance. You KNOW Earth is flat, you KNOW GPS is done by ground stations. That certainty is a sure fire indication of religion not truth seeking.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 13:45
    No, CONSPIRACY is your religion, that is clear. You could care less about truth, only wanting to bend science or politics or anything else to support your built in theories.

That is not how you arrive at truth. You approach truth with the idea you can be wrong and that is not even close to your stance. You KNOW Earth is flat, you KNOW GPS is done by ground stations. That certainty is a sure fire indication of religion not truth seeking.
    I'd tell you you are dead wrong, but we both know you only like listening to the sound of the voices in your own head, so what's the use, right?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 14:04
    I'd tell you you are dead wrong, but we both know you only like listening to the sound of the voices in your own head, so what's the use, right?
    So what is your story today? You have a variable religion now? Earth is maybe only SEMI-flat? GPS MAY come from satellites after all?

You might want to take a gander at the amount of junk in orbit now V what was there a few decades ago. They track stuff bigger than a baseball, stuff that got launched and in some cases crashed into each other like the Soviet empire spy sat getting hit head on by a Chinese spy sat, the collision left a lot of debris in orbit, some of it still up there, stuff the size of pliers and such not enough friction for the surface area to have brought that stuff down and a lot more besides. But I guess you figure the radar operators, some Russian, some Italian, US, Brits, French, they all have radars pointing up picking up all that small stuff plus the literally thousands now, of satellites themselves and it is beoming a problem for the safety of people up there, where for instance, they had to manouver the ISS some to avoid some errant pieces of junk from some satellite or other.
    All fake of course from your twisted POV.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 15:15
    So what is your story today? You have a variable religion now? Earth is maybe only SEMI-flat? GPS MAY come from satellites after all?

You might want to take a gander at the amount of junk in orbit now V what was there a few decades ago. They track stuff bigger than a baseball, stuff that got launched and in some cases crashed into each other like the So ...[text shortened]... e errant pieces of junk from some satellite or other.
    All fake of course from your twisted POV.
    None of that stuff is there, buddy.
    We know this because as long as ISS has been recording, we've not seen any evidence of any of it... working or not.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '17 15:28
    None of that stuff is there, buddy.
    We know this because as long as ISS has been recording, we've not seen any evidence of any of it... working or not.
    Sure, when you think out your ass like you do, ignoring the fact those people cannot be running around in Earth gravity with harnesses, you can't get that effect on Earth. But you being all knowing, must know some tricks us lowely humans don't so you KNOW it's fake. So if that is true, why are you wasting your precious time talking to us dullards here, why not write it all out in a book, showing exactly how they pull of those stunts?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 May '17 20:46
    Sure, when you think out your ass like you do, ignoring the fact those people cannot be running around in Earth gravity with harnesses, you can't get that effect on Earth. But you being all knowing, must know some tricks us lowely humans don't so you KNOW it's fake. So if that is true, why are you wasting your precious time talking to us dullards here, why not write it all out in a book, showing exactly how they pull of those stunts?
    Bruh.
    Tell me you seriously aren't aware of how many times (and by how many people) these f***tard fraudsters have been exposed as the fakes they are!
    Do a little investigative research, scratch the scab.
    It only hurts for a little bit...
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 10:53
    Bruh.
    Tell me you seriously aren't aware of how many times (and by how many people) these f***tard fraudsters have been exposed as the fakes they are!
    Do a little investigative research, scratch the scab.
    It only hurts for a little bit...
    I don't have to investigate because you are a lying traitor. You don't even KNOW when you are lying it comes so naturally.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 16:22
    I don't have to investigate because you are a lying traitor. You don't even KNOW when you are lying it comes so naturally.
    You don't have to investigate because I am a liar, and I am a liar on account that I call them frauds.
    Does that make sense to anyone you know?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 16:38
    You don't have to investigate because I am a liar, and I am a liar on account that I call them frauds.
    Does that make sense to anyone you know?
    It seems to make sense to you. I ask again, how long do you think you would live in Russia if you said the Russian space program was based on lies? What do they call that? Oh yes. Traitor.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:09
    It seems to make sense to you. I ask again, how long do you think you would live in Russia if you said the Russian space program was based on lies? What do they call that? Oh yes. Traitor.
    Whether I was jailed for speaking truth to power has no effect on whether or not I will do the same.
    I'm willing to suffer the consequences for outing a bunch of crooks.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 18:27
    Whether I was jailed for speaking truth to power has no effect on whether or not I will do the same.
    I'm willing to suffer the consequences for outing a bunch of crooks.
    No. What you are in fact doing is proving yourself to be a fool AND a traitor. It is ONLY the freedom of expression in the US that keeps you out of jail or a firing squad.

Try your line of bullshyte in China, see where that takes you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree