1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 May '17 19:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    No. What you are in fact doing is proving yourself to be a fool AND a traitor. It is ONLY the freedom of expression in the US that keeps you out of jail or a firing squad.

Try your line of bullshyte in China, see where that takes you.
    Chop suey
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 20:17
    No. What you are in fact doing is proving yourself to be a fool AND a traitor. It is ONLY the freedom of expression in the US that keeps you out of jail or a firing squad.

Try your line of bullshyte in China, see where that takes you.
    They did/are doing the same thing, so...
    what's the point?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 21:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    They did/are doing the same thing, so...
    what's the point?
    What same things are you talking about?
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 21:58
    What same things are you talking about?
    What all the countries of the world do: go along with the charade of fake space programs.

Duh.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 22:445 edits
    What all the countries of the world do: go along with the charade of fake space programs.

Duh.
    I thought that is what you were talking about. So Sputnik was faked too? Just wonder how they did that trick with the radio transmitter that beeped overhead, so you could aim your antenna at it and then move the antenna down a bit and the signal disappears, or have your antenna pointed straight up and it only heard the beep beep for a second or so then gone. How did they pull off that particular trick.

And there are amateur radio sats up now that do the same thing except we can use them to extend the range of our walki talki's to a thousand miles. Wonder how we do that, especially the antenna thing, where we have to aim it up at the sat or we get no signal. Gosh, wonder how we do that with ground stations or whatever fantasy you have cooked up to explain that fact. Hamsats run at 145 mhz, 450 mhz, 900 mhz where the antennas can be smaller at higher frequencies and therefore more gain per foot of antenna and also they lose signals if aimed off the line of sight between antenna and transmitter.
    So in order to follow that fake satellite we have to have motorized tracking antennas that can follow that fake satellite in its orbit or we lose the signal . Good trick, eh.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    10 May '17 23:28
    I thought that is what you were talking about. So Sputnik was faked too? Just wonder how they did that trick with the radio transmitter that beeped overhead, so you could aim your antenna at it and then move the antenna down a bit and the signal disappears, or have your antenna pointed straight up and it only heard the beep beep for a second or so then gone ...[text shortened]... ntennas that can follow that fake satellite in its orbit or we lose the signal . Good trick, eh.
    How do you explain a radio broadcast from US to Europe... without satellites?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '17 23:40
    How do you explain a radio broadcast from US to Europe... without satellites?
    Are you serious? RADIO? Seriously? You never listened to short wave radio? I heard, maybe just a rumor, that there was overseas broadcasts starting around 1927 or so. Maybe I am mistaken but I think (of course I coud be wrong) but I seem to remember there were no satellites before 1957, october 4th actutally.

When you open your mouth you really put your foot in it.

Why don't you just for grins look up over the horizon radar or the ionosphere and its effect on radio waves.

Oh yeah, I didn't have to google anything for this response.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree