Poor Melania

Poor Melania

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Oct 18

The most bullied person in the world!

Wow. I used to feel sorry for her but it
seems she is as deranged as her husband.

Moves
11 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
The most bullied person in the world!

Wow. I used to feel sorry for her but it
seems she is as deranged as her husband.
like you are doing now?

rain

Moves
11 Oct 18

I can't get behind mocking Melania. I know a lot of people feel she's complicit in what Trump does, but to me, she (so far) has nothing to do with Trump as far as his policies and business dealings.

If Melania says and does something worth mocking, then so be it. But as far as I can see, she's being bullied because of association, which I can't get behind.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
like you are doing now?
I didn't realise she played chess here.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Oct 18

@vivify said
I can't get behind mocking Melania. I know a lot of people feel she's complicit in what Trump does, but to me, she (so far) has nothing to do with Trump as far as his policies and business dealings.

If Melania says and does something worth mocking, then so be it. But as far as I can see, she's being bullied because of association, which I can't get behind.
As I said - I did feel sorry for her.
But saying this to ABC.

I could say that I'm the most bullied person on the world

"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" asked presenter Tom Llamas.

"One of them - if you really see what people are saying about me,"
Mrs Trump said in the interview, which was recorded last week in
Kenya and airs in full on Friday.

Moves
11 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
But saying this to ABC.

"You're really the most bullied person in the world?" asked presenter Tom Llamas.

just let it go man...just last week you were all for women.

rain

Moves
11 Oct 18

@wolfgang59 said
But saying this to ABC.

She probably means on social media or something like that. Even then, she'd be wrong.

But she does get mocked for petty reasons. A few days ago in Egypt, she was mocked on social media for wearing an outfit that, by my observation, had nothing wrong with it. It did look similar to iconic outfits worn by celebrities, but that was about it.

Still, I get your point. Melania's a pampered rich girl chosen for nothing more than her looks, who (at least until becoming FLOTUS) never had to do anything more difficult than wear pretty outfits. As a result, she has a drastically inflated persecution complex.

Even with that, at this time, I don't I'm not really down with mocking Melania, a woman recently embarrassed in front of the whole world with the revelation that she's been cheated on multiple times with different women, including shortly after giving birth to Trump's kid. Sure, it's quite possible that she may say or do something that could reveal her to be just as bad as the rest of the Trump camp; but until then, I see now reason to mock her.

Moves
11 Oct 18

@vivify said
She probably means on social media or something like that. Even then, she'd be wrong.

But she does get mocked for petty reasons. A few days ago in Egypt, she was mocked on social media for wearing an outfit that, by my observation, had nothing wrong with it. It did look similar to iconic outfits worn by celebrities, but that was about it.

Still, I get your point. ...[text shortened]... l her to be just as bad as the rest of the Trump camp; but until then, I see now reason to mock her.
just so she doesn't give bill a blowjob in the oval office.

Z

Moves
11 Oct 18

Poor Melania. Choosing to stay with an unfaithful sack of crap and living in comfort for it. But people are really mean to her so poor Melania. She is one of the most bullied persons in the world, so sad. Blasey Ford received death threats, Richard Ojeda, who i just mentioned almost died after someone bashed his brains in, but my heart weeps for Melania, who, with all the protection and money given by being a trophy wife and the first lady, hears mean things being said about her.