1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 02:363 edits
    http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/pope-rejects-lunch-with-boehner-pelosi-mcconnell-reid-why-he-will-be-luncheoning-with-the-homeless/ 😉😀 Even though I am not Catholic, I am liking this Pope more and more every day. 😀
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 06:06
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/pope-rejects-lunch-with-boehner-pelosi-mcconnell-reid-why-he-will-be-luncheoning-with-the-homeless/ 😉😀 Even though I am not Catholic, I am liking this Pope more and more every day. 😀
    Don't be deceived. He is putting on a facade.

YouTube
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 12:12
    The article must be mistaken; whodey has already informed us that the Pope will be doing nothing but hobnobbing with world leaders on this trip.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 13:491 edit
    And at the same time, driving others who are Catholic away from the church.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/23/pope-francis-most-controversial-act-during-his-u-s-trip-is-infuriating-critics-we-will-never-accept-it/
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 14:045 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    And at the same time, driving others who are Catholic away from the church.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/23/pope-francis-most-controversial-act-during-his-u-s-trip-is-infuriating-critics-we-will-never-accept-it/
    Good, I am glad he is infuriating them, They are the scum of the earth. If they are driven away from the church because of truth, I hope the door hits them in the arse on the way out. I would have loved to have seen the looks on the faces of Boehner, Pelosi, McConnell, and Reid, when the Pope turned them down for lunch to eat with the homeless. If someone had a selfie of that, they would be a millionaire. Priceless. 😀 The Catholic Church has more members than all other religions or denominations on this earth. He does not mind losing the few a-holes in the church. 😀😀 The Blaze?? Glen Beck the Mormon ? LOL. That's your problem right there. Do not get me going on Glen Beck the completely worthless hypocrite. He makes me sick. 😴 Also, the article does not say anything about people leaving the Church, some are in dispute over the missionary Serra being named a saint by the pope. Big deal, that was in 1769 before the United States was even born. It was a much different culture back then in California and no one really knows the complete truth of the matter.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 14:29
    Good, I am glad he is infuriating them, They are the scum of the earth. If they are driven away from the church because of truth, I hope the door hits them in the arse on the way out. I would have loved to have seen the looks on the faces of Boehner, Pelosi, McConnell, and Reid, when the Pope turned them down for lunch to eat with the homeless. If s ...[text shortened]... . Do not get me going on Glen Beck the completely worthless hypocrite. He makes me sick. 😴
    Driven away because of the truth?

Did you even bother to read the article? This is a quip about the man the Pope just made a saint.

Deborah A. Miranda, a professor of American literature at Washington and Lee University and Native American, stated that "Serra did not just bring us Christianity. He imposed it, giving us no choice in the matter. He did incalculable damage to a whole culture".
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 14:366 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Driven away because of the truth?

Did you even bother to read the article? This is a quip about the man the Pope just made a saint.

Deborah A. Miranda, a professor of American literature at Washington and Lee University and Native American, stated that "Serra did not just bring us Christianity. He imposed it, giving us no choice in the matter. He did incalculable damage to a whole culture".
    Yes I read the Article. Who cares. That was in 1769; a much different culture and time. I am more interested in today. If we want to go back in time, Kim Davis has had four husbands. The one she is with now is a husband that she divorced in the past and then she had kids with another man in between. She is an abomination to the Lord. However, I am sure you lift her up as a saint.😀 As I said, I am not Catholic and I do not care who they name as saints. I do not follow that worthless crap. I am more interested in today. 😉 No one is righteous, no, not one! 😀 John Calvin burned people at the stake and drowned hundreds because they believed in submersion baptism and not baby baptism. Look at all the Christians today that call themselves Calvinists. They lift John Calvin up as a saint who was nothing but a mass murderer and all in the name of Jesus. Give me a break. The whole point is, this is nothing but Glen Beck and his followers trying to smear the Pope because the Pope is against their political agenda.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 19:23
    Look at all the Christians today that call themselves Calvinists. They lift John Calvin up as a saint
    Yet more papist lies. It's only the Orthodox, Roman, and Cantaburgian Catholic churches who worship human saints - the Calvinists, and other Protestants, do not.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 20:401 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Yet more papist lies. It's only the Orthodox, Roman, and Cantaburgian Catholic churches who worship human saints - the Calvinists, and other Protestants, do not.
    Any religion or movement can become a cult when people either sell out to a personality or organization over that of God.

It can virtually happen to anyone. That's why it pains me to see people waiting all day lined up to just catch a glimpse of the Pope.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 20:575 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Either way, they still call themselves Calvinists after John Calvin which in a sense, is lifting him up as some sort of saint. Would you name yourself after a mass murderer from 500 years ago? Would you name a church after a mass murderer from 500 years ago? Would you go to a church that is named after a mass murderer from 500 years ago? Papist lies? As I said before, I am not Catholic and do not follow the Catholic religion. My statement comes from me and me alone and it is truth! 😀 And, They do not think of it as worshiping the saints, They call it veneration of the saints. 😉
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneration
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 21:19
    He's just a man
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 21:221 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    He's just a man
    I agree. 😀 I still like him as a Christian church leader. 😉
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 21:331 edit
    The Pope is now in New York City.

Chinese President arrives in Washington, D.C.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 21:45
    I agree. 😀 I still like him as a Christian church leader. 😉
    I thought you said you were a Jew. Why are you kissing the Pope's arse?
  15. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I thought you said you were a Jew. Why are you kissing the Pope's arse?
    Since satan is the father of lies, and you clearly do nothing but lie and bear false witness of others day after day, this means you are kissing your fathers ass (satan) daily.😴😴😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree