Popular vote

Popular vote

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
10 Jun 16
1 edit

So far popular vote for sanders and Hillary is 27.4m to republican Popular vote of 28.5m. I thought this country had more democrats? If there was no abortion law the democrats would probably be at 37.4m in this primary? 🙁

jb

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by RBHILL
So far popular vote for sanders and Hillary is 27.4m to republican Popular vote of 28.5m. I thought this country had more democrats? If there was no abortion law the democrats would probably be at 37.4m in this primary? 🙁
http://www.truthandaction.org/supreme-court-states-prevent-illegal-aliens-voting-u-s-elections/

This kind of vote is becoming popular with the federal govt.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
11 Jun 16

Those who are registered Democrats or registered Republicans frequently don't vote. Regardless of the abortion laws, that political party to can mobilize their voters normally wins.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 16

As usual, I'm not sure what you're talking about. What does any "abortion law" (whatever that is) have to do with the number of Democrat voters?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by joe beyser
http://www.truthandaction.org/supreme-court-states-prevent-illegal-aliens-voting-u-s-elections/

This kind of vote is becoming popular with the federal govt.
I could get behind a law requiring people to at least have a clue what they're talking about before posting on the internet.

rc

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I could get behind a law requiring people to at least have a clue what they're talking about before posting on the internet.
Why the Clueless Voter Hates the Boorish Trump and Adores the Criminal Hillary

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why the Clueless Voter Hates the Boorish Trump and Adores the Criminal Hillary

[youtube]58HhuGY6_Xo[/youtube]
Thanks for backing up my previous statement. You're one of the biggest violators of it I know.

rc

Moves
11 Jun 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Thanks for backing up my previous statement. You're one of the biggest violators of it I know.
You know NADA!