Professional Trolls

Professional Trolls

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Mar 21

@sonhouse said
@WOLFE63
Because those SOB's get money from the scams. So law enforcement has to stay on top of the issue. Well, as much on top as they can muster.
LOL...went right over your head didnt it?

S. Korea

Moves
18 Mar 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
This sort of comment is hilarious.

Random people not even yet commenting are called out or rewarded based off of whether or not they are actively participating in your perverted anti white ideology.

D

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
18 Mar 21
1 edit

Well old Schicklgruber himself, couldn't prove his own Aryan descent.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Mar 21

@wolfe63 said
Why do we, the kind-hearted and wise of the cyber-population; frequently fall prey to the intentional provocations of undeserving, attention-seeking rabble-rousers?
I think, in part, it comes from the mentality: not on my watch.

That when people are spouting extremist right-wing views that you should never let them go unchallenged.

On the internet it doesn’t seem to have a positive effect. And it certainly doesn’t silence them.

But you can’t rightly sit by and let the attrocious propaganda get evermore vocal.

It’s a bit of a conundrum, really.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Mar 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yep, not disputing that. Just making the point that there are white people out who aren't living a life of privilege and are living on the poverty line and feel thoroughly trapped there.
Even poor white people have white privilege, was my whole point. It is not a financial privilege, but more a benefit that comes from simply being white.

D

Moves
19 Mar 21

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Mar 21

@suzianne said
Even poor white people have white privilege, was my whole point. It is not a financial privilege, but more a benefit that comes from simply being white.
And black people have black privilege.
And Asians have yellow privilege.
And Israelis have kosher privilege (I presume).

It’s a load of BS.
Wrapping one’s self in victimhood, thinking that the majority of people actually care about people’s skin colour.
They just want a job, someone to love and food on the table.
And yes, there’s bigotry. Obviously. It’s not against black people. Or Asians. It’s against anyone who is different, has it better or threatens the meagre existence they already suffer.
And all impoverished people do that. No matter their creed or colour.

Now, the US might have specific issues, but that just may have something to do with what kind of people are attracted to police uniforms.

Seriously, gypsies (Romani), travellers, Irish cathics in England, protestants in France, Jews... you think these white peoples have had white privilege?

White privilege is a racist term. And as a term it is VERY unconstructive at actually dealing with the problems of diversity, racism and lack of socio-economic upward mobility.
All it does is polarise and stagnate the discussion.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke -
You are correct that for many people having white skin is a privilege,

-----------
Depends. I grew up in an all white city, all white schools and businesses.
For anybody living there, having white skin was about as distinct an advantage as having eyebrows.
That is not consistent with the blackness of your avatar.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
19 Mar 21

@moonbus said
Harlem-born, one-eyed, Black, Puerto Rican, Jewish . . . you'd think the guy hadn't the chance of an ice cube in hell. But he made it. No doubt exceptional talent helped.

[hidden]Sammy Davis Jr. [/hidden]

D

Moves
19 Mar 21

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Mar 21

Says one of the greatest racists on this forum.

Anyways, in case you don’t comprehend, disagreeing with the term white privilege and asserting (through experience) that it does nothing but entrench attitudes and dismantles absolutely nothing of internal bias, is not racist.

D

Moves
19 Mar 21
1 edit

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
19 Mar 21

Complete poppycock.

The only people suffering white racial poverty are white people.
There you go. Same bandwagon, same tune, same complete moronity.

And, oh I listen. I listen to the right wing snowflakes and I listen to the left wing victims and in the end I draw my conclusions.

And my conclusion in this is that spanking the “white privilege” monkey does nothing to better anyone’s situation.
If anything it throws normal, reasonable, people into the anti-progression camp.

Oh reflect on my biases I have. And you and your politically crap BS are weighed and found wanting.

D

Moves
19 Mar 21