Protest

Standard memberwhodey
Debates 10 Oct '16 14:16
  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 14:161 edit
    Who thinks having a huge protest during the Clinton coronation in January would be a good thing?

Bernie, basement dwellers are welcome, deplorable, irredeemable Trump supporters are welcome, conservatives are welcome, hell, even those who voted for Hillary and now hate themselves for it will be welcome. It should be a hoot.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 14:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who thinks having a huge protest during the Clinton coronation in January would be a good thing?

Bernie, basement dwellers are welcome, deplorable, irredeemable Trump supporters are welcome, conservatives are welcome, hell, even those who voted for Hillary and now hate themselves for it will be welcome. It should be a hoot.
    "Who thinks having a huge protest during the Clinton coronation in January would be a good thing?"
    it IS a good thing.
    make sure clinton is elected because she is the least of the two evils, evils you (it's the impersonal you, i don't mean just you as an individual) are responsible for. then make sure you are watching her every move and there will be consequences if she steps out of line and/or doesn't deliver on her promises.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 17:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Who thinks having a huge protest during the Clinton coronation in January would be a good thing?"
    it IS a good thing.
    make sure clinton is elected because she is the least of the two evils, evils you (it's the impersonal you, i don't mean just you as an individual) are responsible for. then make sure you are watching her every move and there will be consequences if she steps out of line and/or doesn't deliver on her promises.
    Consequences?

You are joking, right?

Of course, if there is a protest the press won't cover it, or if they do, they would only report a few hundred protesters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree