1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 20:47
    @cheesemaster said
    It's in style for white liberals to take part in white guilt and black victimhood.

It makes them feel virtuous 🙄
    I bet you give the OK White Power sign in photographs, amirite?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 20:48
    @dood111 said
    Antifa/BLM turned them to crap months ago and are still hard at it how can you have things so bass-ackwards?
    Do you see the conservatives looting and setting fire to buildings and tossing fire bombs at cops?
    Check the link in ATY's post.

Yes, we DO see it.
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 20:52
    @suzianne said
    Check the link in ATY's post.

Yes, we DO see it.
    Do you see blacks doing it too?

You're too scared to say yes so don't bother.
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 20:561 edit
    @suzianne said
    I bet you give the OK White Power sign in photographs, amirite?
    👌
    That is racist?

In the future you will be old and laugh at yourself for wasting so much time on something that has always existed and always will.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 22:03
    @cheesemaster said
    👌
    That is racist?

In the future you will be old and laugh at yourself for wasting so much time on something that has always existed and always will.
    It’s not racist.

Unless you’re flicking towards racist attitudes.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 22:17
    @cheesemaster said
    Do you see blacks doing it too?

You're too scared to say yes so don't bother.
    Of course. They're pissed off because the cops keep killing them and that's one way to retaliate.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:14
    @suzianne said
    Look, just call off your white boys/Proud Boys and let the protesters have their cities back, k? Preferably before you turn them to crap.
    Only the white Proud Boys???

The present leader of the Proud Boys is Enrique Tarrio, who is half-black, half-Hispanic. - blackcommunitynews

So the black and latino members of Proud Boys can stay, right? That's sooo racist, Suzianne!
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:221 edit
    @athousandyoung said
    startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/
    Now, seriously, ATY, if this man fires his gun at police and yells "Justice for Floyd",
    can I actually believe he is white supremacist, conservative??

Who the hell is this guy? Maybe he was BLM/antifa that only said he was BB to stop
    bad media for BLM/antifa?

Make of it as you will, this Boogaloo Boi is not a white supremacist or maybe even a conservative at all.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:45
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Now, seriously, ATY, if this man fires his gun at police and yells "Justice for Floyd",

Who the hell is this guy? Maybe he was BLM/antifa that only said he was BB to stop

Make of it as you will, this Boogaloo Boi is not a white supremacist or maybe even a conservative at all.
    He's instigating dude
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 23:49
    @earl-of-trumps said

If someone shoots a cop for political reasons in the US, he is most likely a right winger:

"From 2010-2019, ADL counted 95 extremist-police shootouts. Right wing extremists accounted for 83% of the incidents. Ninety-eight police officers were shot during these 95 incidents; 26 of those shootings were fatal."

"Shootout incidents in the first half of 2020 have all involved right wing extremists, including three white supremacists and five individuals holding views associated with the anti-government movement."

https://www.adl.org/blog/extremist-related-shootouts-with-police-soar-in-first-half-of-2020
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 00:23
    @athousandyoung said
    He's instigating dude
    Yeah, he's instigating the police!

jeeeesh
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 00:25
    @no1marauder said
    If someone shoots a cop for political reasons in the US, he is most likely a right winger:

"From 2010-2019, ADL counted 95 extremist-police shootouts. Right wing extremists accounted for 83% of the incidents. Ninety-eight police officers were shot during these 95 incidents; 26 of those shootings were fatal."

"Shootout incidents in the first half of 2020 have all inv ...[text shortened]... ent."

https://www.adl.org/blog/extremist-related-shootouts-with-police-soar-in-first-half-of-2020
    That's fine, but the guy is doing this in anger because of George Floyd.

I can no longer say Bugaloo Bois is a right wing org, they appear here to be allies of BLM/antifa.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 02:57
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's fine, but the guy is doing this in anger because of George Floyd.

I can no longer say Bugaloo Bois is a right wing org, they appear here to be allies of BLM/antifa.
    No, they are not and you remain one of the most gullible and stubborn right wing fanatics on the site. Members of this right wing group have used the protests and demonstrations either as A) Cover; and/or B) As an opportunity to incite the civil war they hope will wind up crushing progressivism in the US once and for all.

Example: Steven Carrillo and Robert Alvin Justus Jr:

"“They came to Oakland to kill cops,” John F. Bennett, the special agent in charge of the F.B.I. in San Francisco, said at a news conference on Tuesday.

Evidence tied Sergeant Carrillo to the boogaloo, an extremist ideology that seeks to bring about a second civil war to overthrow the United States government"

"In the scenario described by the complaint, the two men, using the distraction provided by protests in downtown Oakland, parked a Ford van directly across from the federal courthouse there. After scoping out the area, Mr. Justus drove the van toward the courthouse and Sergeant Carrillo fired multiple rounds at the guard post, killing Mr. Underwood and wounding his partner, the complaint said."

And:

"Sergeant Carrillo’s case follows the arrests last month in Las Vegas of an active-duty member of the Army and two veterans, who were charged with trying to provoke violence between the police and protesters at Black Lives Matter marches. Those men were also found to have ties to the movement."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/16/us/steven-carrillo-air-force-boogaloo.html

"In the headline of their news release, the agency said "second boogaloo arrested," which suggests that officers believe he may be tied to the "Boogaloo Bois" movement. It's a group of Hawaiian shirt-wearing men who Lott said has been going to protests nationwide to start trouble.

Lott said another man, 24-year-old Joshua Barnard, was arrested Thursday arrested on charges of breaking into a motor vehicle, looting, larceny, aggravated breach of peace and instigating a riot during the same protest. Lott said he also was wearing a Hawaiian shirt."

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/crime/man-charged-inciting-riot-south-carolina-protest/101-6e9bccef-a09a-4a05-bfcc-896e6724625c

"The informant said that during a May 27 meeting, Parshall and Loomis “discussed causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot, in response to the death of a suspect,” a reference to Floyd.

Loomis stated he wanted to firebomb a power substation, according to the informant in the criminal complaint.

But on May 28, Lynam instructed the group to observe the riots occurring nationwide and use that momentum as a driving force to possibly take action against a fee station at Lake Mead on federal land north of the Hoover Dam, on May 30. Other targets discussed included a U.S. Forest Service ranger station, the complaint said.

The informant stated that Parshall and Loomis’ “idea behind the explosion was to hopefully create civil unrest and rioting throughout Las Vegas.”

https://apnews.com/article/6223153093f08fa910c4ab445771b773

The Boogaloo movement was also involved in the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer:

"Some of the 13 men charged in a stunning plot to kidnap and possibly kill Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer have ties to an extremist ideology known as “boogaloo,” a loosely organized anti-government movement that seeks to ignite a second civil war in America, their social media activities show."

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-some-suspects-in-plot-to-kidnap-whitmer-tied-to-boogaloo-20201009-6xdf2sty5vefrkmary6vgf3srq-story.html

But keep holding your breath until you turn blue, Earl; violent right wing extremists seeking to overthrow the US government is nothing new.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 05:14
    @no1marauder

Man, you just don't get it.

This guy screamed "Justice for Floyd" as he shot at police.
    I am sure antifa/BLM adore him!
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 05:45
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @no1marauder

Man, you just don't get it.

This guy screamed "Justice for Floyd" as he shot at police.
    I am sure antifa/BLM adore him!
    I "get it" just fine.

You pretending you don't isn't very convincing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree