1. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 18:41
    When Joe wins and uses tax payer money to repair the cities that were destroyed does that money come from state taxes or federal?

Will they repair the cities over and over? They won't stop just because Joe won.

Has there been any winter protests?
    It's getting cold out 🎅 and my friend shaneekwa says she hates the cold.

What will the Dems do after Joe wins and the rioting doesn't stop?
  2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 18:49
    @cheesemaster said
    What will the Dems do after Joe wins and the rioting doesn't stop?
    Joe won't win, but if he does, he will blame the rioting on Republican/Conservatives/White people.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:16
    The riots are because of the police not the President
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:21
    So they won't stop then 🤔
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:231 edit
    @cheesemaster said
    So they won't stop then 🤔
    Depends on what the cops do. They might back down if Trump isn't there providing constant support for their Fascism and murder.
  6. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:25
    @athousandyoung said
    Depends on what the cops do. They might back down if Trump isn't there providing constant support for their Fascism and murder.
    Yes and the cities turn into crap.
    It will be beautiful 🤗
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:271 edit
    @cheesemaster said
    Yes and the cities turn into crap.
    It will be beautiful 🤗
    Yes. Property values will drop. Wealthy absentee landlords' net worth will plummet. People like me will be able to afford property. 🙂

Wealthy hipsters whose rent is being paid by Daddy will flee the city. The insane traffic will become less of a problem.
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:29
    @athousandyoung said
    Yes. Property values will drop. Wealthy absentee landlords' net worth will plummet. People like me will be able to afford property. 🙂
    Very true if you're ok with the way things will be.
    Property is too expensive so I do wish you luck with buying a house.
    I'm saving for my down payment right now 😉
  9. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 19:57
    @athousandyoung said
    The riots are because of the police not the President
    Yeah imagine the nerve of the cops arresting criminals, how dare they!
    I'm so glad you were only a substitute teacher for a year at Animo Inglewood, I bet you were a real star with the thug students.
    When you weren't shivering in the corner of the room hoping they wouldn't attack you.
  10. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:07
    😆
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:202 edits
    @dood111 said
    I'm so glad you were only a substitute teacher for a year at Animo Inglewood, I bet you were a real star with the thug students.
    When you weren't shivering in the corner of the room hoping they wouldn't attack you.
    *killing not arresting, innocent civilians not criminals

https://abc7.com/west-hollywood-fight-shooting-weho/29322/
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:26
    @athousandyoung said
    *killing not arresting, innocent civilians not criminals

https://abc7.com/west-hollywood-fight-shooting-weho/29322/
    Wow 330 million people and in the midst of all the garbage going on a tragic mistake was made.
    It happens, get over it.
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:333 edits
    @dood111 said
    I remember one day a little 6th grader came to the school (you got the details wrong, wrong school, I taught full time science, not a sub, and I was a TA for a year before that) and he was like "I'm from a BLOOD NEIGHBORHOOD". It was so cute. I told him I understood what he was saying but that we need to keep all that outside the school - everyone has to go to school and that the school is neutral ground. He nodded and never mentioned it again. That's the thuggiest experience I had there. I do remember one kid coming to me for guidance and giving an impromptu lecture on Black culture and history (I asked him if I was disrespectful after, he shook his head NO and thanked me); walking another kid's elderly grandmother, his only guardian, up the stairs as she leaned on my arm (it hit him hard when she died but he's still doing ok); flirting with one of the moms (beautiful black woman - as soon as her boyfriend heard I was making moves he married her), etc. I still have many of the kids on Facebook, in their twenties now. One of the more talented girls got offered a job for $60k living on an Indian reservation as some sort of health worker. She spends her free time giving bags of supplies and food to the homeless.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:34
    @dood111 said
    Joe won't win, but if he does, he will blame the rioting on Republican/Conservatives/White people.
    I'm not so sure Repubs will have time to riot....anyway, they mostly have never been in a street, tore up stuff, preach disrespect. They are more likely to scramble to get their families ready for what is coming. I myself am among that group, tho I have hedged just right no matter which one wins.

Any rioting will be the celebration of the masses, the mobs, that they have arrived. Down with corporations! Make us all one culture of a bunch of losers! Kill that goose the has laid them golden eggs, don't you know. Hey, I just heard some people being interviewed at the stupendous Biden rally today.....Do all of y'all 'talk up', that funny way you say the last word in a sentence in a higher pitch, much like a question?
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 20:49
    @dood111 said
    Wow 330 million people and in the midst of all the garbage going on a tragic mistake was made.
    It happens, get over it.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/28/i-shot-an-innocent-man-says-former-officer-trial-murder/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree