Psaki replacement READS, just like Biden does?!

Psaki replacement READS, just like Biden does?!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
20 May 22
1 edit

@jimm619 said
So says, 'The Creepy Kiwi.''
Steady that’s one of them Libertarians your talking too, they believe that personal freedoms are paramount and you can be anything you want to be.
Or they are just folks who failed the librarian entrance exam due to dyslexia, it’s hard to tell sometimes.

Moves
20 May 22

My brother claims to be a Libertarian and I always call him the Librarian 😄

Moves
20 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
Steady that’s one of them Libertarians your talking too, they believe that personal freedoms are paramount and you can be anything you want to be.
Or at least, they believe their personal freedoms are paramount. Anyone else's can go hang. If my freedom to breathe impinges on a libertarian's freedom to burn rubber tires, the tariard pronounces my freedom irrelevant to the free world.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 May 22

@wajoma said
says you suzi, but who knows isn't it on some kind non-binary spectrum limbo land. Maybe it wears the pants in the relationship and might prefer Mr Jean-Pierre.

'It' is completely neutral and the safest option.
That's right, let's not be too judgmental when assigning gender pronouns to the person, Jean-Pierre.

That person, may after all be a man and we won't know until we interview that person. Are we having fun yet?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 May 22

@shallow-blue said
Or at least, they believe their personal freedoms are paramount. Anyone else's can go hang. If my freedom to breathe impinges on a libertarian's freedom to burn rubber tires, the tariard pronounces my freedom irrelevant to the free world.
You believe that only because you're a fukking idiot.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 May 22
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
That's right, let's not be too judgmental when assigning gender pronouns to the person, Jean-Pierre.

That person, may after all be a man and we won't know until we interview that person. Are we having fun yet?
So, just to recap...

Yes, I guess it IS too outrageous to actually expect people to call a gay black woman by her name or pronoun of choice in America now.

You guys just can't wait for America to go full-on dystopia, can you?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
21 May 22

@kevcvs57 said
Or they are just folks who failed the librarian entrance exam due to dyslexia, it’s hard to tell sometimes.
I would like for Kev to tell us why he casts "You can be anything you want to be' in a negative light. I truly do not understand.

Moves
21 May 22

@earl-of-trumps said
You believe that only because you're a fukking idiot.
No, I believe it because I've observed your kind of people demand that other people give up their freedom to stay alive, just so you can have the freedom to pay two cents less for your Big Mac.

I have never known an honest libertarian.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
21 May 22
1 edit

@shallow-blue said
No, I believe it because I've observed your kind of people demand that other people give up their freedom to stay alive, just so you can have the freedom to pay two cents less for your Big Mac.

I have never known an honest libertarian.
Generally it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest here, you don't know any libertarians.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 May 22

@wajoma said
Generally it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, but let's be honest here, you don't know any libertarians.
That's probably right.

There are too many only claiming to be libertarian.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 May 22

@averagejoe1 said
I would like for Kev to tell us why he casts "You can be anything you want to be' in a negative light. I truly do not understand.
Do you know what "lip service" is?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 May 22
1 edit

@suzianne said
So, just to recap...

Yes, I guess it IS too outrageous to actually expect people to call a gay black woman by her name or pronoun of choice in America now.

You guys just can't wait for America to go full-on dystopia, can you?
But we don't know what that pronoun is, now, do we?!

Now you may appreciate why it was that a then candidate supreme court justice could not define what a woman is.

Nobody knows any more.