1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 13:002 edits

https://politics.theonion.com/shocked-vladimir-putin-slowly-realizing-he-didn-t-consp-1833575011

MOSCOW—Saying that he had been “totally blindsided” by the revelations from the recently released findings of the Mueller investigation, a shocked Vladimir Putin reportedly came to the realization Tuesday that he didn’t conspire with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign after all. “What the hell? I worked so hard on this—if I wasn’t colluding with the Trump campaign, who the hell was I colluding with?” said the dumbfounded Russian president, growing increasingly angry as he scrolled through his email inbox and recounted his numerous efforts at covert communication with individuals who he had thought were high-ranking Trump officials, but now he suspected were bots or anonymous internet trolls. “Man, it seemed so legit. I can’t believe I let myself get conned like this. I spent so much time emailing back and forth with DonaldTrump46@hotmail.com about compromising the democratic voting process, and now it turns out it was all fake? And we spent so much time gathering all that kompromat on the wrong people. Goddammit, I feel like I’ve wasted my life.” At press time, Putin was frantically double-checking that Russia had assisted in propping up a dictator in Syria and not some other country.

So should the Mueller investigation start again or did Trump really con Putin?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 13:25
    @whodey said

https://politics.theonion.com/shocked-vladimir-putin-slowly-realizing-he-didn-t-consp-1833575011

MOSCOW—Saying that he had been “totally blindsided” by the revelations from the recently released findings of the Mueller investigation, a shocked Vladimir Putin reportedly came to the realization Tuesday that he didn’t conspire with Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign ...[text shortened]... ome other country.

So should the Mueller investigation start again or did Trump really con Putin?
    You do realize the Onion is satire?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 13:502 edits
    @no1marauder said
    Check the calendar lately? You do realize what day it is, right?

Mwhahahaha!!!

Hook.

Line

Sinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 13:58
    @no1marauder said
    you do realize whodey post that as satire dont you?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:04
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Shh!

I'm not so sure. I think maybe Trump did con Putin like he did those kids at Trump U.

This is serious!!!
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:14
    @whodey said

https://politics.theonion.com/
    Granted, The Onion is slightly more believable than your usual fare of Fox, The Swamp and Alex Jones, but...

FFS, whodey, don't be such an eye-popping dumbass!
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    No.

Saving throw... missed.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:24
    @whodey said
    Check the calendar lately? You do realize what day it is, right?

Mwhahahaha!!!

Hook.

Line

Sinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    An April Fools joke using an Onion article is about as stupid as believing the article in the first place.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:29
    @no1marauder said
    An April Fools joke using an Onion article is about as stupid as believing the article in the first place.
    What a sense of humor.

I bet you got beat up every day after school.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:35
    @no1marauder said
    sucker 😆
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 14:47
    @shallow-blue said
    No.

Saving throw... missed.
    you're right, you did...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree