1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 19:461 edit
    Just got in from a great night out with some sailing friends and I notice that the voting went 323 to 309.

Now I'm not well "self-read" and sadly quite uneducated, but using the calculator on my iPhone13+ I figure that deducting the 10 DUP votes that still leaves 313 to 309.

Anyway, leaving all that aside because I'm probably wrong, I also see that 49 Labour MPs defied Corbyn and voted against a party amendment. I guess those were the ones who didn't get tickets to Glastonbury.

Off to bed, I'm clearly drunk on all that champagne the yatching club kindly provided for our little party tonight.

Zzzzzz
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 19:51
    Bloody heck, Jezza has sacked two of the rebels and a shadow minister has resigned! Gosh he must be missing the vibe of last weekend.
  3. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    29 Jun '17 21:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Bloody heck, Jezza has sacked two of the rebels and a shadow minister has resigned! Gosh he must be missing the vibe of last weekend.
    g'night sailor.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 14:35
    Originally posted by finnegan
    g'night sailor.
    Marvellous time last night with the chaps.

Btw, how's your counting up the Tory councils coming along in the "Tory crime" notion? I see there are hundreds of similar buildings where the local council will have probably fitted the same cladding to save costs. I'm sure they are all Tory decisions, don't worry.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 14:452 edits
    Marvellous time last night with the chaps.

Btw, how's your counting up the Tory councils coming along in the "Tory crime" notion? I see there are hundreds of similar buildings where the local council will have probably fitted the same cladding to save costs. I'm sure they are all Tory decisions, don't worry.
    7 out of 10 councils were Labour, apparently.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 14:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    7 out of 10 councils were Labour, apparently.
    You should check there is not a deficit in your reading comprehension. 😠
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Jun '17 15:13
    You should check there is not a deficit in your reading comprehension. 😠
    I'm sure it will be pointed out to me. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree