1. S. Korea
    Moves
    24 May '18 22:23
    I would love to see this investigation.

And this is what the law is all about: seeking out crimes for punishment, regardless of the politics involved.

These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

In a statement to the Daily Caller, an unnamed FBI agent claimed, “Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/23/fbi-agents-eager-blow-whistle-comey-holder-lynch-mccabe/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    25 May '18 04:59
    Originally posted by @philokalia

And this is what the law is all about: seeking out crimes for punishment, regardless of the politics involved.

[quote]These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“Ther ...[text shortened]... 018/05/23/fbi-agents-eager-blow-whistle-comey-holder-lynch-mccabe/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
    I saw Caputo on some talking head show saying his outfit would cover the legal fees of FBI agents who would otherwise wait for a subpoena.

This guy:
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/24/michael-caputo-legal-fund-russia-probe/
  3. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 May '18 06:17
    That is excellent news.

All sorts of funds and programs should exist to make internal government whistle blowers to feel good about coming out and telling their story.

No doubt, some are reluctant because of the attitudes of the highly partisan media.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 May '18 06:53

[quote]These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“Ther ...[text shortened]... 018/05/23/fbi-agents-eager-blow-whistle-comey-holder-lynch-mccabe/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
    Two unreliable sources in one post!

Breitbart
    and
    The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in
    Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian
    conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former
    Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller produces sensational
    headlines and has a right wing bias in reporting and has made false
    claims
    according to Snopes and Politifact.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    25 May '18 07:37
    There is a US Attorney cited in the article that was speaking to the Daily Caller. He held a rather prestigious position.

I guess you could say Joe DeGenova is lying but that does not really sound any more powerful than a conservative insisting that some Democrat is lying. What about your story is compelling?

You are literally just looking at the webpages and claiming that they are unreliable...

And one of yoru sources for saying that it is unreliable is Politifact that was famously condemned for its inappropriate handling of some statements made by Democrats & Republicans.

This is one of those faux fact checking operations that relies on subtly twisting the truth and a readership that is head-over-heels biased.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '18 10:55
    There is a US Attorney cited in the article that was speaking to the Daily Caller. He held a rather prestigious position.

I guess you could say Joe DeGenova is lying but that does not really sound any more powerful than a conservative insisting that some Democrat is lying. What about your story is compelling?

You are literally just looking at the ...[text shortened]... ations that relies on subtly twisting the truth and a readership that is head-over-heels biased.
    One rule of law is to protect the identity of confidential sources. That norm is forever damaged by POTUS insisting on his own lawyers get information on the informant the FBI put in his election campaign.

Now how is the FBI or CIA going to be able to say 'we have your back, your identity will never be revealed by us' kind of thing?

So a potential informant will now be reluctant to say ANYTHING now that the sociopath POTUS has ruined informant safety.

This has never happened in the history of the US, it sets a very dangerous precedence and goes to the foundations of democracy.

Make no mistake about it, it is a sad day for the US when a sitting POTUS uses his power to interfere with an investigation into the campaign and investigation into the Russian interference which has been well documented and the only reason this interference by Putin is actively being covered up by POTUS is it will implicate AT LEAST his sons and son in law.

My fervent hope is Cohen flipping on POTUS and the shyte will hit the proverbial fan in that case since Cohen knows where ALL the skeletons are.

Of course even if he does flip, Faux news and Lou Dobbs and company will make it sound like it was all the fault of the democrats. Even if POTUS is arrested and goes to jail, it will be reported by Faux news as the result of a vast conspiracy.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    25 May '18 11:53
    That is excellent news.

All sorts of funds and programs should exist to make internal government whistle blowers to feel good about coming out and telling their story.

No doubt, some are reluctant because of the attitudes of the highly partisan media.
    Just so long as their whistling advantageously outs your side's point of view...correct?

I'm guessing you probably would want whistleblowers like:

- Daniel Ellsburg
    - Perry Fellwock
    - Mark Felt
    - Karen Kwiatkowski
    - Jesselyn Radack
    - Linda Tripp
    - Joseph Wilson
    - Russ Tice
    - Sergei Magnitsky
    - Chelsea Manning
    - Edward Snowden
    - Adam Gold
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 May '18 12:011 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    One rule of law is to protect the identity of confidential sources. That norm is forever damaged by POTUS insisting on his own lawyers get information on the informant the FBI put in his election campaign.

Now how is the FBI or CIA going to be able to say 'we have your back, your identity will never be revealed by us' kind of thing?

So a potential i ...[text shortened]... arrested and goes to jail, it will be reported by Faux news as the result of a vast conspiracy.
    One rule of law is to not become political. Don't favor one political party over another and use resources to influence a political campaign. Trust me...the cia/doj,fbi reputation is shot already thanks to Obama!
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 May '18 12:281 edit

Investigation? Why? There are no crooked Republicans, only honest hard working Dims waiting to be nominated for saint hood.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 May '18 14:07

You are literally just looking at the ...[text shortened]... ations that relies on subtly twisting the truth and a readership that is head-over-heels biased.
    DiGenova hasn't been a US Attorney for about 30 years. In March of this year, Trump hired him and his wife to work as his lawyers regarding the Mueller investigation but changed his mind a few days later apparently believing his blathering on Fox News is better for King Donald's cause then his actual legal skills.

It is best to consider him as part of the Trump propaganda machine and anything he says should be taken with a barrel of salt. If there are FBI agents with any actual evidence of criminal activity, rather than mere bitching, regarding the agency's actions in the investigation they should be brought forward, but I seriously doubt they exist.
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 May '18 17:311 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    DiGenova hasn't been a US Attorney for about 30 years. In March of this year, Trump hired him and his wife to work as his lawyers regarding the Mueller investigation but changed his mind a few days later apparently believing his blathering on Fox News is better for King Donald's cause then his actual legal skills.

It is best to consider him as part o ...[text shortened]... s actions in the investigation they should be brought forward, but I seriously doubt they exist.
    actually removed him for possible conflict of interest...you know like meuller did with McCabe when they were found out.

DiGenova has quite a distinguished career...

https://www.dcbar.org/bar-resources/publications/washington-lawyer/articles/february-2013-legends-in-the-law.cfm
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 May '18 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Two unreliable sources in one post!

Breitbart
    and
    The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in
    Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian
    conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former
    Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller produces sensational
    headlines and has a ...[text shortened]... claims
    according to Snopes and Politifact.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/[/b]
    Funny how the reliable sources never post anything negative about Dims.

Like I said, the entire DNC could start their own religion they are so damned good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree