1. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 00:28
    Hey guys, still at the Debates, eh? Find Truth yet?

@FMF - Hey dude - still in Indonesia?
    @whodey - Good to see you are still around. Bengals, right?
    @no1marauder - How have you been? ‘Humble and Kind’ LOL.
    @shavixmir - Attractive as ever…
    @Zahlanzi, @Duchess64, @AThousandYoung, @Sleepyguy, @Wajoma, @Teinosuke, @KazetNagorra, @kmax87, @sh76, @sonhouse, @uzless, @JS357, @techsouth, @FabianFnas plus all the others I can’t recall - Been a while. How are you all?

Happy 2019!
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 02:25
    @spruce112358 said

@Zahlanzi, @Duchess64, @AThousandYoung, @Sleepyguy, @Wajoma, @Teinosuke, @KazetNagorra, @kmax87, @sh76, @sonhouse, @uzless, @J ...[text shortened]... outh, @FabianFnas plus all the others I can’t recall - Been a while. How are you all?

Happy 2019!
    FMF has abandoned this forum. You can chat with her in Spirituality I think.

I'm all right. Thanks for asking!
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 05:07
    @spruce112358
    Have a good one!
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    30 Dec '18 07:21
    @spruce112358 said

@Zahlanzi, @Duchess64, @AThousandYoung, @Sleepyguy, @Wajoma, @Teinosuke, @KazetNagorra, @kmax87, @sh76, @sonhouse, @uzless, @J ...[text shortened]... outh, @FabianFnas plus all the others I can’t recall - Been a while. How are you all?

Happy 2019!
    Merryments of the season to you as well. May your days in 2019 be golden...! 🙂
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    31 Dec '18 15:50
    May we all get what we deserve in 2019, and I mean that in the best possible way, since it’s going to happen anyway, karma-wise.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 11:11
    @spruce112358 said

Happy 2019!
    What..........am I still here? WTH, you're right!

Must...........get............life...............................................

Happy New Year! And for the record, I walked out on the Bungs long ago. Let's just say that the relationship got to be too abusive and leave it at that.
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 14:45
    As I was telling FMF, after leaving RHP, I did a lot of - I won't even say debating - "commenting" on Facebook. Let's say the variety was greater but the tone and quality of argument less impressive. Then I ran for public office but didn't win. Fun, though.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 17:05
    @spruce112358 said

Happy 2019!
    @spruce112358

Welcome back!

The forum just isn't the same as it was back in the day. Broken record and all that.

FMF, Telerion, Palynka, Melanerpes, USAP, utherpendragon - all gone. Teinosuke pops in here every once in a blue moon but isn't really a regular any more. No1 promises to stop flaming people a few months ago and has (basically) stuck to it.

There's virtually nobody here to present the moderate-right viewpoint. The whole Trump mess has basically nonplussed and disoriented the traditional moderate economic Republican establishment, on this board as in real life.

I keep coming back once every few days to look for a good topic being discussed, but it just doesn't happen very often.

Maybe if you came back that could help turn the tide.

No pressure, though.
  9. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 03:17
    @sh76 said
    @spruce112358

Welcome back!

The forum just isn't the same as it was back in the day. Broken record and all that.

FMF, Telerion, Palynka, Melanerpes, USAP, utherpendragon - all gone. Teinosuke pops in here every once in a blue moon but isn't really a regular any more. No1 promises to stop flaming people a few months ago and has (basically) stuck to it.

There's virtua ...[text shortened]... happen very often.

Maybe if you came back that could help turn the tide.

No pressure, though.
    Wow, those names bring back memories! Great times, eh? Wasn't USAP's moniker 'Death from Above' or something? And then there was nothing like making a post and waiting impatiently for the inevitable broadside from no1m. Remember the ones that would start off like: 'Your poorly worded reply displays a complete ignorance of basic economics...'! I should poke him that he was totally wrong about Chavez and Venezuela, though 😀 !

I don't know, @sh76. Can we ever go home again?
  10. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 21:11
    @spruce112358 said
    Wow, those names bring back memories! Great times, eh? Wasn't USAP's moniker 'Death from Above' or something? And then there was nothing like making a post and waiting impatiently for the inevitable broadside from no1m. Remember the ones that would start off like: 'Your poorly worded reply displays a complete ignorance of basic economics...'! I should poke him that he wa ...[text shortened]... lly wrong about Chavez and Venezuela, though 😀 !

No1 is still here. I'm sure he'll be happy to debate what went wrong in Venezuela.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 21:17
    @spruce112358 said
    Wow, those names bring back memories! Great times, eh? Wasn't USAP's moniker 'Death from Above' or something? And then there was nothing like making a post and waiting impatiently for the inevitable broadside from no1m. Remember the ones that would start off like: 'Your poorly worded reply displays a complete ignorance of basic economics...'! I should poke him that he wa ...[text shortened]... lly wrong about Chavez and Venezuela, though 😀 !

I miss threads like this

Thread 120399
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 21:24
    @sh76 said
    I miss threads like this

Thread 120399
    Not even nostalgia is what it used to be.
  13. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 01:23
    @sh76 said
    No1 is still here. I'm sure he'll be happy to debate what went wrong in Venezuela.
    Hehe... surely there has been a thread or 6 about that?!?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree