relatives

Standard memberdryhump
Debates 09 Nov '12 02:24
  1. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 02:24
    Why do so many posters claim to have "relatives" in whatever business they are talking about? Also, has anyone else noticed that lots of posters seem to know what minorities think because they have spoken with them extensively or they claim to have many friends who are minorities? When debating an issue with someone and a supposed real life example comes up, do you believe the other poster, or do you think they are full of crap?
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 02:25
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Why do so many posters claim to have "relatives" in whatever business they are talking about? Also, has anyone else noticed that lots of posters seem to know what minorities think because they have spoken with them extensively or they claim to have many friends who are minorities? When debating an issue with someone and a supposed real life example comes up, do you believe the other poster, or do you think they are full of crap?
    What the hell does dryhump mean?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 08:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What the hell does dryhump mean?
    To simulate Sex whilst keeping your clothes on, I Know this because I have many friends and relatives who 'Dryhump'
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 08:14
    Originally posted by dryhump
    Yeah it is really annoying because you are left with three equally bad options:-

!) Accept defeat based on what is undoubtedly a lie

2) Accuse your opponent of lying

3) Come up with a bigger lie / more imaginary friends or relatives in the group under discussion than your opponent.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 11:50
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    To simulate Sex whilst keeping your clothes on, I Know this because I have many friends and relatives who 'Dryhump'
    Cool. I thought it might have been something to do with a KY jelly shortage or something because my brother works in the factory that makes it and he said that it keeps dryhump to a minimum.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 18:17
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Cool. I thought it might have been something to do with a KY jelly shortage or something because my brother works in the factory that makes it and he said that it keeps dryhump to a minimum.
    I refuse to believe that my imaginary friends and relatives would lie to me.
  7. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 22:29
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I refuse to believe that my imaginary friends and relatives would lie to me.
    It is against my imaginary brothers religion to lie.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 23:33
    Sometimes it's the other way around. People who question my attitude to immigration (the more the merrier) usually refuse to believe me (a stereotypical homegrown Aussie of Aryan appearance) when I tell them that my father came to Australia as an illegal immigrant, which just happens to be true. Sometimes there really ARE relatives ...
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Nov '12 00:38
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Sometimes it's the other way around. People who question my attitude to immigration (the more the merrier) usually refuse to believe me (a stereotypical homegrown Aussie of Aryan appearance) when I tell them that my father came to Australia as an illegal immigrant, which just happens to be true. Sometimes there really ARE relatives ...
    You are right. I have mentioned relatives and I have no desire to win any argument enough to lie about it. Probably few people are making stuff up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree