1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 01:22
    Religious Liberty Protections Stripped From NDAA

http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/18/religious-liberty-protections-stripped-from-ndaa/[WORD TOO LONG]
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 01:29
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b]Religious Liberty Protections Stripped From NDAA

http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/18/religious-liberty-protections-stripped-from-ndaa/[WORD TOO LONG]/b]
    heh what a load of crap.

"religious freedom" to opress and discriminate others. just like jesus wanted, right?

"Faith-based organizations have proven they are often the very best at providing social services precisely because they are faith-based." HA!
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 02:402 edits

http://dailysignal.com/2016/11/18/religious-liberty-protections-stripped-from-ndaa/[WORD TOO LONG]/b]
    Discrimination is not a Religious liberty. Anyone who thinks there is religious discrimination against Christians in this nation is an idiot. As Christians we should be thanking God everyday in America for not being truly persecuted for our faith. Move to Iran if you want to know what religious discrimination is against Christians.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 02:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    heh what a load of crap.

"religious freedom" to opress and discriminate others. just like jesus wanted, right?

"Faith-based organizations have proven they are often the very best at providing social services precisely because they are faith-based." HA!
    Right... faith based organizations are evil and secular leftists are good. Got it..🙄
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 09:10
    Right... faith based organizations are evil and secular leftists are good. Got it..🙄
    no, just because i dismiss an extreme as stupid doesn't mean i advocate the opposite extreme. normal people don't do that. normal people analyze all the facts.

fact is, your freedom to practice your religion doesn't come at the expense of one of my freedoms.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 10:06
    no, just because i dismiss an extreme as stupid doesn't mean i advocate the opposite extreme. normal people don't do that. normal people analyze all the facts.

fact is, your freedom to practice your religion doesn't come at the expense of one of my freedoms.
    Which of your "freedoms" is ever at risk by the practice of another's religion?
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 10:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Which of your "freedoms" is ever at risk by the practice of another's religion?
    the right to not be fired over who i sex in my free time.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 12:30
    Where is that freedom iterated which makes you consider it a right?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 12:391 edit
    Where is that freedom iterated which makes you consider it a right?
    mmyeah, not gonna bother explaining to a flat earther why you can't discriminate based on sexual orientation.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 14:461 edit

As long as we call it morality that all must accept we can get around calling it a religious belief all must accept and all anti Christian establishment types can agree.

I can hear the libtards who like to call themselves Christians saying we are not anti Christian but you are just deceiving yourself.
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 15:181 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    As long as we call it morality that all must accept we can get around calling it a religious belief all must accept and all anti Christian establishment types can agree.

I can hear the libtards who like to call themselves Christians saying we are not anti Christian but you are just deceiving yourself.
    Put the bottle down and go back to bed. You are making more of a fool of yourself than normal.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 15:25
    How about the right to burn a koran on your own time?
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 16:49
    mmyeah, not gonna bother explaining to a flat earther why you can't discriminate based on sexual orientation.
    You can't explain or defend your position on the basis of your own logic gaps, not the alleged deficiencies on the part of any others.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '16 23:48
    You can't explain or defend your position on the basis of your own logic gaps, not the alleged deficiencies on the part of any others.
    no, i won't explain my position on the basis of you being a joke in this forum and i not being in the mood.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Nov '16 00:48
    no, i won't explain my position on the basis of you being a joke in this forum and i not being in the mood.
    The joke is your deflection.
    You are clearly unable to support your beliefs beyond how you feel, but attempt to distract from your inability by pathetic stabs of irrelevance.
    Your projection of what constitutes a joke is marginalized and essentially discounted: if you are unable to refute a jokester, what possible significance is your opinion otherwise?
    I would rather be considered a joke than the label you've eked out for yourself: resident Douche bag.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree