1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 15:37
    Special counsel Robert Mueller, a decorated Marine Corps war veteran and lifetime Republican was appointed by President George W Bush, and given a 2 year extension by President Barack Obama. Robert Mueller was highly praised for years by both the the GOP and Democrats as an outstanding and dedicated law enforcement professional. Now that he was appointed by assistant attorney general Rod Rosenstein (another lifetime Republican) to investigate Donald Trump, he is all of a sudden untrustworthy, dishonest, biased, and undeserving of serving anywhere. Today's republicans have very short memories, and their attitude reeks with hypocrisy. 😞

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 14:28
    Party affiliation really doesn’t seem to mean that much when it comes to Trump. Establishment Republicans despised him before the general election and many still do.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 14:41
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Party affiliation really doesn’t seem to mean that much when it comes to Trump. Establishment Republicans despised him before the general election and many still do.
    Who knows, maybe Trump will single handedly round them all up and throw them all in jail where they belong. LOL.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '18 08:18
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Who knows, maybe Trump will single handedly round them all up and throw them all in jail where they belong. LOL.
    So those hating Trumpf should be tarred and feathered and THEN thrown in jail? So you would be OK with Trumpf becoming a despot and destroying the idea of American democracy, establishing himself as the first American dictator?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 05:49
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So those hating Trumpf should be tarred and feathered and THEN thrown in jail? So you would be OK with Trumpf becoming a despot and destroying the idea of American democracy, establishing himself as the first American dictator?
    1) Yes. And the key to the jail cell should be thrown away and duct tape should be wrapped around the Trump hater’s mouth to prevent him from ever speaking again.

2) Absolutely! I’m counting on it!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 07:34
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    1) Yes. And the key to the jail cell should be thrown away and duct tape should be wrapped around the Trump hater’s mouth to prevent him from ever speaking again.

2) Absolutely! I’m counting on it!
    Have you ever heard of Matthew 6:24?

Trump is the personification of mammon.

Christians who serve Trump do not serve God.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '18 10:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Have you ever heard of Matthew 6:24?

Trump is the personification of mammon.

Christians who serve Trump do not serve God.
    I was kidding Suzianne🙂

I didn’t vote in the last presidential election (first one I’ve missed since I started voting in ‘84) but I wanted Trump to win. I think Hillary Clinton is corrupt as hell (and I’m not joking when I say that.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree