1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 00:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    Proven?!? What court?
    Again, proven? What court. He may well be proven, but you are saying he is proven now. Kev, Marauder and MG would say that that is a lie.
    You fellers should clean up your act, group think is not becoming. One of you break out. You can do it.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 07:27
    @AverageJoe1
    Do you seriously think that is POLICY?, you know, the part where they actually help the common folk? Not chasing bad guys at the border which of course is YOUR biggest concern in your life but nothing about health issues, lowering the price of drugs and such or getting companies to build plants here in the US.
    Where is THAT kind of policy?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 07:33
    @AverageJoe1
    You maybe heard about Trump organization getting ALL 17 charges of fraud? The fact Trump was not named is just for the next round of indictments.
    Funny how you can NEVER admit Trump IS a criminal AND a traitor. BTW, TWO MORE CLASSIFIED DOCS were found in Trump owned storage unit. So how many MORE are there hidden away elsewhere, eh?

Only if it had been Obama or Clinton or Biden would you bitch about how terrible it was for an X POTUS to have those docs in his residence and other places.

Because it was TRUMP with those doc's he gets a bye from the likes of you.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 08:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    “This Whole Hunter Thing” is believed to be thousands of texts and emails incriminating President Biden. As I noted with a link in another thread, CBS (liberal) just confirmed 10 hours ago that Hunter’s lap top is the real deal.
    That is it. I know nothing about past presidents or their misdeeds, and you seem to know nothing of the Biden President. So, we are even.
    ...[text shortened]... c.
    And the time-worn word ‘narrative’, which you use above, will be replaced by the word facts.
    “ “This Whole Hunter Thing” is believed to be thousands of texts and emails incriminating President Biden. ”
    “believed” as in proof of Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy and the great spaghetti eater in the sky.
    Your personal beliefs are not going to hold much sway in court Joe
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 11:50
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You maybe heard about Trump organization getting ALL 17 charges of fraud? The fact Trump was not named is just for the next round of indictments.
    Funny how you can NEVER admit Trump IS a criminal AND a traitor. BTW, TWO MORE CLASSIFIED DOCS were found in Trump owned storage unit. So how many MORE are there hidden away elsewhere, eh?

Only if it had been Oba ...[text shortened]... ence and other places.

Because it was TRUMP with those doc's he gets a bye from the likes of you.
    Easy, son house. He and/or companies must have certainly violated some law. We already know that Hunter Biden has, we have the evidence, but NEITHER of them has been convicted of crime. So, my educated opinion is that neither are criminals.
    Yes, both are going to be guilty of something, I am 90% sure Trump will, and 100% Biden will, who, of course, will be saved by his dad in the end, unless dad is charged with crimes of his own.
    This should clear the air where I, AvJoe, is concerned. Are you mad at me?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    08 Dec '22 11:541 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ “This Whole Hunter Thing” is believed to be thousands of texts and emails incriminating President Biden. ”
    “believed” as in proof of Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy and the great spaghetti eater in the sky.
    Your personal beliefs are not going to hold much sway in court Joe
    ''My' personal beliefs?? No, no, the thousands of texts and emails are what are to be believed. Don't tell me you are going to call it fabricated, this forum is full of that.
    With all due respects, you fellers have not seen the real news on this. I tried to guide you to the sources, but I will just let you all be surprised at this point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree