1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    06 Feb '13 19:301 edit
    In May, the Boy Scouts of America (a private club) will decide whether to lift a national ban on gay leaders and members, instead giving local scouting groups the power to decide. While Democrats have been generally supportive of this private club to lift the national ban, the Republican radical right has responded in a furious manner. From Republican Rick Santorum to Republican Rick Perry to vast other Republican politicians, and a plethora of Republican radical right leaders and pundits, etc., have been hammering without mercy the Boy Scouts of America in considering lifting the national ban.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 01:40
    Originally posted by moon1969
    In May, the Boy Scouts of America (a private club) will decide whether to lift a national ban on gay leaders and members, instead giving local scouting groups the power to decide. While Democrats have been generally supportive of this private club to lift the national ban, the Republican radical right has responded in a furious manner. From Republican Ric ...[text shortened]... been hammering without mercy the Boy Scouts of America in considering lifting the national ban.
    Could the whole gay issue be a distraction from the fact they are being trained to confront and confiscate firearms from the public especially disgruntled veterans? Look it up. Trying to make a police force out of them. They used to teach outdoorsmanship and good values but now are looked at as and asset of the state. The gays ought to be glad they are not in it!!!
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 01:53
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Could the whole gay issue be a distraction from the fact they are being trained to confront and confiscate firearms from the public especially disgruntled veterans? Look it up. Trying to make a police force out of them. They used to teach outdoorsmanship and good values but now are looked at as and asset of the state. The gays ought to be glad they are not in it!!!
    Yeah, and those Chinese black helicopters flying overhead at night.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Feb '13 01:57
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Yeah, and those Chinese black helicopters flying overhead at night.
    I see you didn't look it up, but tell me do you think they should allow gay pilots in them chinese helicopters you speak of? Now you are interested arent you? Keep on pushing your agenda!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree