Republicans are guilty before being judged.

Republicans are guilty before being judged.

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
18 Mar 18
2 edits

But Dims are innocent before being proved guilty?

We realize that when Democrats are accused they're always innocent until proven guilty, twice, and when Republicans are accused they are obviously guilty.

Why is that?

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Rep. Waters, Al Sharpton, Sen. Schumer, Sen. Reid, VP Biden, all innocent as lambs it seems.

rain

Moves
18 Mar 18
1 edit

It's because conservatives spin so much propaganda, that they've gained reputations as liars.

For example, remember when Fox News jumped on the "secret society" text between the FBI agents? Hannity ranted and shouted about some make-believe conspiracies, saying "You can't make this stuff up!!!".

Then...it was revealed that was merely a joke. between the agents. No apology or acknowledgement from Hannity or the other Fox News pundits. Why? They don't care that they were wrong. Their mission was to spread propaganda about the FBI, because they're investigating Trump.

Of course, when Comey released a statement about Hillary, his word was law...until he investigated Trump, then he's a stark-raving madman who can't be trusted.

That's why, Whodey. Conservatives like you spread hoax articles and misinformation to advance their ideology. Therefore, extra care must be taken (because of people like you) when it comes to accusations against Republican opponents.

rain

Moves
18 Mar 18
1 edit

Hey Whodey, remember when you posted that article about an FBI agent supposedly killed in a fire for investigating Hillary?

I rest my case.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
18 Mar 18

Oh dude, the republikunts have been judged a long time ago.

It’s just a slow painful decline we’re witnessing... and, from my viewpoint, it’s completely enjoyable.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
18 Mar 18

Originally posted by @whodey
But Dims are innocent before being proved guilty?

We realize that when Democrats are accused they're always innocent until proven guilty, twice, and when Republicans are accused they are obviously guilty.

Why is that?

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Rep. Waters, Al Sharpton, Sen. Schumer, Sen. Reid, VP Biden, all innocent as lambs it seems.
Reality Check Whodey: Special counsel Ken Starr operated under the same guidelines as Special counsel Robert Mueller. Under the law everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I'd also like to remind you that conservative media outlets like FOX News and the Weekly Standard are just as biased as CNN and the Huffington Post. So spare us your sniveling, it getting old! 😴