Republicans, now RePutinicans.

Republicans, now RePutinicans.

Debates

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Nov 19

Sad to see the death of the Republican party, now just another arm of Putin.
It was Putin who said by his own voice on TV in Hungary that it was Ukraine interfering with US elections in 2016 and Trump picked it up because HE is another arm of Putin and since republicans are now a cult of personality party, they now do the work of Putin also, and in spite of Dr. Hill saying in her testimony the idea that Ukraine was responsible for interference in 2016 was BULLSHYTE (my word not hers) and the DNC server is in Ukraine, what a load of crap, like somehow Ukrainian agents stole into the DNC server room with saws and blowtorches and stole away with a half ton server in a uhaul truck to a Ukranian submarine or something and into Ukraine where it sits under lock and key when in fact we know good and well the data from the server is in a Russian thumbdrive to a Russian HD and the data just sucked out of the server and so no need to physically steal the server, what a load of crap.

But in spite of Dr. Hill saying in her testimony don't keep saying that line since it helps Putin but in spite of that right after that Nunes pulls the same 'Ukraine did it' card, having given up his soul to Devil Trump and that Russian propaganda line now part of the republican party line.
GREAT GOING NUNES, McConnell, Taylor and Trump.
Nice to see you all as close to treason as it can get, considering an ally of ours, Ukraine is in an active war with Russia with over 10 THOUSAND Ukrainians killed by Russian forces.

So the former republican party is now the rePUTINican party.
Good luck flying that one in 2020.
I think even the uneducated base of Trump will see through that one and realize they are not for America or the US constitution any more, but following the lines of Putin himself.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
22 Nov 19

@sonhouse said
Sad to see the death of the Republican party, now just another arm of Putin.
It was Putin who said by his own voice on TV in Hungary that it was Ukraine interfering with US elections in 2016 and Trump picked it up because HE is another arm of Putin and since republicans are now a cult of personality party, they now do the work of Putin also, and in spite of Dr. Hill saying ...[text shortened]... they are not for America or the US constitution any more, but following the lines of Putin himself.
Nice to see you all as close to treason as it can get, considering an ally of ours, Ukraine is in an active war with Russia with over 10 THOUSAND Ukrainians killed by Russian forces.

Absolutely correct - I remember decades past the GOP's unofficial slogan was "better vote for us, or the big, bad Ruskies are gonna get ya!" Today Mother Russia has infiltrated the NRA, and made the GOP their little lap dogs, all so they can hang on to their congressional seats because trump will tweet at them and say bad things about them if they don't. Thankfully public opinion is shifting away from these people.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Nov 19

@mchill
Tomorrow we will know if McGahn will be forced to obey a subpoena, the court is ruling on that so maybe he will be forced to testify also. But there is already more than enough evidence to make an indictment so they may not even NEED his testimony but it would be icing on the cake since he knows where ALL the bodies are buried.

I wish SCOTUS would rule or not even take up the case of Trump's tax returns and thus THAT data gets analyzed and proof of further criminality shows up.
That would I think force even the rabid RePutinicans to back off support for Trump.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.