1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:271 edit
    <<Trump fervor at the four-day CPAC event has been so strong that Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. declared it “T-PAC” and participants rolled out a golden statue of the former president.>>

Quoted from Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-conservatives/trump-to-proclaim-himself-as-the-future-for-republicans-in-speech-idUSKCN2AS0J5

AP includes a photo of the statue

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-capitol-siege-donald-trump-florida-orlando-890c3b8d6b2ab4f9f29b0b36c03a304b
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:30
    this should be the end of the GOP
    once a party of ideals and substance tuned into a naked cult
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:35
    @moonbus said
    <<Trump fervor at the four-day CPAC event has been so strong that Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr. declared it “T-PAC” and participants rolled out a golden statue of the former president.>>

Quoted from Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-conservatives/trump-to-proclaim-himself-as-the-future-for-republicans-in-speech-idUSKCN2AS0J5

AP includes a photo o ...[text shortened]... ws.com/article/joe-biden-capitol-siege-donald-trump-florida-orlando-890c3b8d6b2ab4f9f29b0b36c03a304b
    The statute is so ridiculous (a magic wand? Sandals? Red white and blue shorts?) it's difficult for me to believe that the sculptor wasn't creating a parody that Trump worshippers are too dumb to recognize as such.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 20:59
    @no1marauder said
    The statute is so ridiculous (a magic wand? Sandals? Red white and blue shorts?) it's difficult for me to believe that the sculptor wasn't creating a parody that Trump worshippers are too dumb to recognize as such.
    a cartoon
    and buffoons
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 02:18

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 18:55
    Funny looking statue !! πŸ˜†
    Symbol of false idolatry !!
    I saw the footage of the statue being rolled in.
    For a split second I thought I was watching a re-run of The Ten Commandments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    But Easter is still 4 weeks away.

CPAC weekend was a real clown show !!
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Mar '21 11:31
    @no1marauder said
    There is an amusing typo in your post, with a clever though probably unintended double meaning. Spotted it yet?

Reveal Hidden Content
    Statute [sic]
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 04:00
    @moonbus said

Quoted from Reuters

AP includes a photo o ...[text shortened]... ws.com/article/joe-biden-capitol-siege-donald-trump-florida-orlando-890c3b8d6b2ab4f9f29b0b36c03a304b
    A golden coloured cow then.

Shiny, pointless, stupid and very tacky.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Mar '21 10:06
    @shavixmir said
    A golden coloured cow then.

Shiny, pointless, stupid and very tacky.
    Yup. Just like the man it represents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree