1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 21:16
    Fauci will profit 50% from a vaccine.

YouTube

Conflict of interest. Fauci should be fired!
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 21:29
    Excellent.

Here's another: https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/

Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 21:31
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Excellent.

Here's another: https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/04/louis-farrakhan-fauci-bill-gates-vaccine-coronavirus/

Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine
    Project Coast did happen. Could happen again.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:02
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Excellent.

Not excellent.

Founded by Tucker Carlson the Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

Did you check it?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:06
    @earl-of-trumps said

From your own source

He then pushed a popular but unfounded conspiracy theory that Fauci and
    Gates are working on a vaccine for the purposes of population control.

(my emphasis)
    So your story is that some old Muslim guy is telling lies?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:08
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrFp6vQ
    Vaccines cause autism! Really?
    After all these years ... how often doe this have to be debunked?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:12
    @wolfgang59 said
    Not excellent.

Founded by Tucker Carlson the Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

Did you check it?
    Most sites merely link back to the Daily Caller or Newsmax (neither abide by journalistic standards) but Jonathan Turley does have an article regarding this with a clip where Farrakhan does rave about Fauci, Gates, etc. etc. etc. https://jonathanturley.org/2020/07/05/dont-let-them-vaccinate-you-farrakhan-warns-africans-that-dr-fauci-is-trying-to-kill-them/comment-page-2/

The comments come in about the last 30 seconds of the 2:08 video.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 22:131 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    So you are capitalist only if your buddies make money. Duly noted.
    And I suppose he was telling fake news when he said we may soon see 100,000 new cases a day here in the US.

Why don't you concentrate on telling folks to wear PPE rather than killing the messenger?
    I could care less if Fauci makes some money on this, there are WAY more important things going on then blasting a business deal even if it is true.

Looks to me like the main thing going on here is you are jealous you are not in on the alleged deal.

Besides that, there are maybe a dozen vaccines being developed and it is not at all certain the one Fauci allegedly has an interest in will be the winner so give it up, go chase moon landing fake conspiracies or something.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:02
    @wolfgang59 said
    Vaccines cause autism! Really?
    After all these years ... how often doe this have to be debunked?
    It never was debunked. RFK jr. made an excellent case on the video I posted in my OP. He also went into the assassination of his father and uncle John.

The video is long, but well worth the time spent watching it. You will learn why he still says it causes autism and his sources. The info he gives about his father is worth viewing it alone. He explains how his father once reluctantly admitted that he intended to re-open the Warren investigation if he became president.

Vaccines cause more than just autism. Vaccine makers are not being held accountable and RFK jr. explains why in detail. He is a very intelligent man who has done remarkable research and you should hear his side before claiming he is wrong based on a mere rumor from the corporate news media.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:13
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you are capitalist only if your buddies make money. Duly noted.
    And I suppose he was telling fake news when he said we may soon see 100,000 new cases a day here in the US.

Why don't you concentrate on telling folks to wear PPE rather than killing the messenger?
    I could care less if Fauci makes some money on this, there are WAY more important things goi ...[text shortened]... interest in will be the winner so give it up, go chase moon landing fake conspiracies or something.
    Dr. Fauci Admits He LIED About Mask Safety!
    Watch the video below.

YouTube&fbclid=IwAR0DScbLCKApBCzMYL5trBPBCIpwlmicikF44F82kXMiKW6w5EZ1_ktAMMU

A man who profits from a vaccine lied to make the pandemic worse! This is a sick and twisted conflict of interest! He should be fired for lying and needlessly causing more deaths!

Fauci also made the same boneheaded statements about SARS2 as Trump has. You can see that for yourself on the video link below.

YouTube&fbclid=IwAR16TMj-9tgug6rujBDIxJneDXgNncRj9fjPm0vrdvqntlEJ_BPzsca5ot0

Why are you holding Fauci to a different standard than Trump? They both said SARS2 was not a threat to the US and downplayed the risk. You seem to have a false belief that Fauci is against Trump or vice versa. Fauci said the same BS crap Trump did. You are letting your partisan leanings fool you into confirmation bias.

I gave you the facts. It is time to let go of your denial. Avoiding the videos will not change the facts.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:19
    @metal-brain said
    It never was debunked.
    Of course it was, the guy that promulgated the idea was completely discredited.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jul '20 23:422 edits
    @wolfgang59 said
    Of course it was, the guy that promulgated the idea was completely discredited.
    What is your source of information? Are these the same sources that falsely claim he is an anti-vaxxer? He just wants them to be safe for people. He is not anti-vaccination at all. He is simply trying to do you a service and you are ungrateful for it.

Gossip is not evidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 02:55
    The JFK and RFK assassinations are of great interest, but the opinion of JFK's nephew and RFK's son is not relevant? If any of you are curious as to RFK jr.'s opinion here it is. Can you think of anyone more qualified to have an opinion on those assassinations?

YouTube
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 03:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 04:55
    @metal-brain said
    It never was debunked. RFK jr. made an excellent case on the video I posted in my OP. He also went into the assassination of his father and uncle John.

The video is long, but well worth the time spent watching it. You will learn why he still says it causes autism and his sources. The info he gives about his father is worth viewing it alone. He explains how his father ...[text shortened]... hould hear his side before claiming he is wrong based on a mere rumor from the corporate news media.
    Stop spreading falsehoods.

There is no link between vaccines and autism. Multiple researches have proven this.
    Just check the CDC and they link you to multiple sources.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree