RHP Debates Flaming Tomato Awards 2011

RHP Debates Flaming Tomato Awards 2011

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

lazy boy derivative

Moves
31 Dec 11

Pathetic virtual pandoring.

d

Moves
31 Dec 11

The Senol Zorlu Award for best candid photo of a regular RHP poster (whodey) goes to..........Proper Knob for this awe inspiring shot.

Here he is -

http://www.pimpmyspace.org/comments/code/614984/

From the election results in Ohio thread

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
31 Dec 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
X number of Forum bans played their part; you can't fight the Man on RHP no matter how silly or arbitrary the rulings are.
Did they really ban you for "eurotrash"?

Sorry, but that's just bizarre.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
01 Jan 12

The Barry Goldwater memorial award for sticking to principle even in the face of overwhelming practical considerations goes to Sleepyguy who is perfectly willing to lose the 2012 general election rather than nominate a wishy washy moderate like Mitt Romney.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
01 Jan 12

Originally posted by sh76
The [b]Barry Goldwater memorial award for sticking to principle even in the face of overwhelming practical considerations goes to Sleepyguy who is perfectly willing to lose the 2012 general election rather than nominate a wishy washy moderate like Mitt Romney.[/b]
Goldwater eh? OK. I thank the Academy kindly.

But I think the "Sean Mercer" award would be more apt for me...

&feature=related

(Stick with it until 2:16 when Romney makes his appearance. It ends about the way I think this election will for the TP.)

w

Moves
01 Jan 12

Originally posted by sh76
The [b]Barry Goldwater memorial award for sticking to principle even in the face of overwhelming practical considerations goes to Sleepyguy who is perfectly willing to lose the 2012 general election rather than nominate a wishy washy moderate like Mitt Romney.[/b]
Make that a double award.

I just can't get the picture of Bush endorsing Romney out of my mind with them both smiling at each other. I simply can't take any more of their ilk. :'(

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Jan 12

Originally posted by badmoon
Pathetic virtual pandoring.
awwwww... who didn't win an award this year?

Best try harder coming year. Grow a personality and perhaps next year you'll win the "most improved poster" or something award.

You do realise that if you don't like something you don't have to give your opinion. You don't have to critisize everything of entertainment value, you know? Or do you to the Louvre (that, by the way, is a museum in Paris), point to the Venus de Milo and say: "Pathetic armless pandoring"?

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jan 12

Originally posted by no1marauder
X number of Forum bans played their part; you can't fight the Man on RHP no matter how silly or arbitrary the rulings are.
You oughtn't be surprised - the way an internet forum is run is alien to the Natural Way mankind lived in hunter-gatherer tribes.

K

Germany

Moves
01 Jan 12

Originally posted by shavixmir
awwwww... who didn't win an award this year?

Best try harder coming year. Grow a personality and perhaps next year you'll win the "most improved poster" or something award.

You do realise that if you don't like something you don't have to give your opinion. You don't have to critisize everything of entertainment value, you know? Or do you to the Louv ...[text shortened]... s a museum in Paris), point to the Venus de Milo and say: "Pathetic armless pandoring"?
"Pathetic armless pandoring"

😀