1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 20:59
    @sonhouse

Good thing for your family that you have this site to ramble on about nothing so they do not need to listen to you do it in person.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 07:09
    @vivify said
    Chris Matthews, Neil Cavuto, Megyn Kelly and Shep Smith have all attacked Trump; all of them are conservative anchors that worked for Fox News. Mitt Romney attacked Trump; he's conservative.

You still have no point.
    You claimed Dore only attacks democrats. That is a lie.
    I can post video after video showing Dore attacking republicans. Here is one of him attacking McCain.

YouTube

I proved you wrong. Admit it, liar!
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 07:33
    Biden Packs Courts With Trumpers

YouTube
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 10:373 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You claimed Dore only attacks democrats. That is a lie.
    I can post video after video showing Dore attacking republicans. Here is one of him attacking McCain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqILOA5bdjI

I proved you wrong. Admit it, liar!
    Yawn.

He attacked McCain...for supporting Obamacare.

Is that all you've got?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 14:051 edit
    @vivify said
    How many "liberals" have a YouTube channel exclusively attacking liberals?

Exactly.
    You said Dore exclusively attacked liberals.
    I proved you wrong.

I already posted his attacks on trump. He votes third party. You were simply talking crap!
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 14:162 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You said Dore exclusively attacked liberals.
    I proved you wrong.
    Your "proof" is that Dore attacked a conservative for supporting a liberal policy.

Okay buddy. You sure showed me.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:03
    @vivify said
    Your "proof" is that Dore attacked a conservative for supporting a liberal policy.

Okay buddy. You sure showed me.
    You know that is proof you are wrong. You said exclusively.
    Here he is attacking trump and it has nothing to do with him supporting liberal policy.

YouTube

I proved you wrong. Sucks to be you.
  8. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:231 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You know that is proof you are wrong. You said exclusively.
    Here he is attacking trump and it has nothing to do with him supporting liberal policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayi34PYpDCY

I proved you wrong. Sucks to be you.
    Dore doesn't only attacks liberals...he also attacks conservatives who support liberals. Lmao. This is the best you can do.

Here he is attacking trump and it has nothing to do with him supporting liberal policy

Nothing in this video is attacking Trump. He's making jokes about Trump being unintentionally honest about things the GOP wants him to lie about. There's no actual criticism; in fact, he calls Trump "refreshing".

Yeah, some "attack".
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:26
    @vivify

So you are saying that he is attacking Republicans while making fun of Trump. Yet you claim he is a right wing nut.

OK
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:361 edit
    @eladar said
    @vivify

So you are saying that he is attacking Republicans while making fun of Trump. Yet you claim he is a right wing nut.

OK
    Dore attacked McCain for supporting liberals. You know, something a partisan conservative hack does.

And his "attack" on Trump included compliments, and no actual criticism. The harshest video Metal Brain was able to find of Dore going after Trump includes zero criticism, only a compliment of Trump as "refreshing".

But keep going, you guys are doing so well.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:43
    @vivify said
    Dore attacked McCain for supporting liberals. You know, something a partisan conservative hack does.

And his "attack" on Trump included compliments, and no actual criticism. The harshest video Metal Brain was able to find of Dore going after Trump includes zero criticism, only a compliment of Trump as "refreshing".

But keep going, you guys are doing so well.
    Lol, ok.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree