1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 05:37
    Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Although the speech that women (Beth Bloch) gave was excellent:
    “In a world where qualifications are often measured by titles and years of experience, we are reminded of a powerful truth: God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called.”

Hahaha
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 08:02
    @shavixmir said

“In a world where qualifications are often measured by titles and years of experience, we are reminded of a powerful truth: God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called.”

Hahaha
    The religious right has to be getting desperate by now to sanctify their Orange Jesus. "Concentration camps for thee, not for me."
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 08:263 edits
    @shavixmir said

Hahaha
    I wonder how much longer the RNC, and republican donors are going to continue paying this parasite's legal bills, not to mention his $1200.00 dinners at 5-star restaurants, $6000.00 monthly hairweave's, fuel and upkeep on his jet, $7,500.00 suits etc. Most of it coming from small doners struggling to buy their weekly 6 pack of beer.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 10:481 edit
    @mchill said
    I wonder how much longer the RNC, and republican donors are going to continue paying this parasite's legal bills, not to mention his $1200.00 dinners at 5-star restaurants, $6000.00 monthly hairweave's, fuel and upkeep on his jet, $7,500.00 suits etc. Most of it coming from small doners struggling to buy their weekly 6 pack of beer.
    Well, the RNC will now be known as the Trump National Committee since another member of his crime family is now in charge of it. The criminal Trump Organization (the Trump Crime Family's pocketbook) used to get their funds from the Trump Foundation, but since they've been forced to divest that sham organization, they have since used as a slush fund Trump's campaign, and now they've just gone big time, because that is the new purpose of the Trump National Committee (formerly known as the RNC), to serve as a money pit for whatever the Trump Crime Family wants to use it for, probably to pay their Godfather's lawyers.

As we know, it's all about the grift, baby.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 12:36
    the gnashing of teeth
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 13:43
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Yes, you may continue gnashing. You earned it.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 17:16
    @mchill said
    since they are utterly immoral, as long as he is popular
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '24 18:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the gnashing of teeth
    In some circles it's also known as "breaking the law".

Not in yours, of course.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '24 03:42
    @Zahlanzi
    And I wonder what Trumpite billionaire will pay off his half bil fine, since Trump is clearly for sale, but what would the dude get for his money?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree