1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 18:28
    Is he trying to stay neck and neck with Palin? Is Romney a progressive now? Is Palin? Are there any real conservatives left? Will the Republican Party finally reject the Tea Party? Will the Tea Party be fooled by the Republicans?
  2. Pepperland
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 18:35
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Is he trying to stay neck and neck with Palin? Is Romney a progressive now? Is Palin? Are there any real conservatives left? Will the Republican Party finally reject the Tea Party? Will the Tea Party be fooled by the Republicans?
    [citation needed]
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 19:28
    http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/23/romney-endorses-mccain/?test=latestnews
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 19:36
    mccain is nuts to run.
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 19:37
    he WON'T DYE HIS HAIR!
  6. Pepperland
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 19:41
    http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/23/romney-endorses-mccain/?test=latestnews
    how is this related to the tea parties?
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    23 Feb '10 22:09
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    how is this related to the tea parties?
    Isn't McCain being primaried by a tea party citizen? (Do you need a link to that or have your learned the internets?)
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '10 01:491 edit
    Romney is a big zero as far as I'm concerned. McCain, on the other hand, is a -5.

The Republicans have three years to find a Presidential candidate. In the interim, may we defeat the Rino's such as MeCain in Arizona and put him out of his progressive misery.
  9. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    24 Feb '10 02:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    Romney is a big zero as far as I'm concerned. McCain, on the other hand, is a -5.

The Republicans have three years to find a Presidential candidate. In the interim, may we defeat the Rino's such as MeCain in Arizona and put him out of his progressive misery.
    whodey, aren't you in Arizona? you know that McCain. Ther are so many voters out here who would never vote for JD. And talk about blowhards. Hayworth takes the cake.
  10. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Feb '10 12:55
    Originally posted by whodey

I'll bet McCain is so progressive he uses public libraries - no wait, that's Beck. The next time one my dogs does their business in the yard I'll call that a 'conservative' - it will will certainly be more 'conservative' than Republicans that run around calling each other 'progressive.'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree