1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 20:32
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Obama remains correct and Romney remains wrong on that issue. Whatever happens in Ukraine (unless we're crazy enough to go to war with Russia) does not pose a geopolitical threat to the US while blowing up buildings and killing 3000 Americans and planning to do more did and does.
    It's worth noting that NATO disagrees with you. A country is going up in flames, a continent's peace and stability are at risk. Al Qaeda was destroyed; Obama's failures have allowed them to reconstitute.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 21:02
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    It's worth noting that NATO disagrees with you. A country is going up in flames, a continent's peace and stability are at risk. Al Qaeda was destroyed; Obama's failures have allowed them to reconstitute.
    What failures?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 21:24
    When, exactly, was AQ "destroyed"?

NATO should have been abolished after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Ukraine "went up in flames" when a mob decided to overthrow an elected President. The Russian reaction seems an overreach to me, but it is a grotesque exaggeration to claim that " a continent's peace and stability are at risk" at this point. I expect some kind of negotiated settlement after all sides have finished waving their dicks.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 23:23
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    When, exactly, was AQ "destroyed"?

NATO should have been abolished after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Ukraine "went up in flames" when a mob decided to overthrow an elected President. The Russian reaction seems an overreach to me, but it is a grotesque exaggeration to claim that " a continent's peace and stability are at ri ...[text shortened]... t. I expect some kind of negotiated settlement after all sides have finished waving their dicks.
    The difference in a dick-waving contest is size. Putin has a very large dick, and Obama, in foreign policy terms at a minimum, is...not well-endowed. At any rate, what I said would happen months ago, before all this started, has in fact happened. Putin, sensing - no, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt - that he is dealing with a eunuch dilettante, has pressed his advantage, and the US withdrawal from the world has resulted in malefactors filling the power vacuum.

This is the part your child's mind does not comprehend. "The US is a bad guy!" Even if that were true, which it is not, we'd be the good bad guys. At any rate, I don't know why, even if you think the systems are morally equivalent (and I posit that they are not), why you wouldn't want the side where you live to win.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 00:02
    The difference in a dick-waving contest is size. Putin has a very large dick, and Obama, in foreign policy terms at a minimum, is...not well-endowed. At any rate, what I said would happen months ago, before all this started, has in fact happened. Putin, sensing - no, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt - that he is dealing with a eunuch dilettante, ...[text shortened]... alent (and I posit that they are not), why you wouldn't want the side

where you live to win.
    WTF are you talking about? Do you even know?

What should "we" be trying to win?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 00:07
    The difference in a dick-waving contest is size. Putin has a very large dick, and Obama, in foreign policy terms at a minimum, is...not well-endowed. At any rate, what I said would happen months ago, before all this started, has in fact happened. Putin, sensing - no, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt - that he is dealing with a eunuch dilettante, ...[text shortened]... quivalent (and I posit that they are not), why you wouldn't want the side where you live to win.
    smart. you think it's a dick waving contest. well with people like you i guess we really could escalate this into a brand shiny new cold war.

no, pookie, its not about who has the biggest dick. when it comes to nuclear super powers, both have huge dicks.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 20:19
    The difference in a dick-waving contest is size. Putin has a very large dick, and Obama, in foreign policy terms at a minimum, is...not well-endowed. At any rate, what I said would happen months ago, before all this started, has in fact happened. Putin, sensing - no, knowing beyond the shadow of a doubt - that he is dealing with a eunuch dilettante, ...[text shortened]... quivalent (and I posit that they are not), why you wouldn't want the side where you live to win.
    Sasquatch likes talking about penises.
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 20:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    You know exactly what I mean.

Russia has WMD's and a formidable army to boot.

AQ does not.
    Tanks don't swim very well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree