Romney on Trump

Romney on Trump

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
03 Jan 19

The text of Romney's address:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/full-transcript-mitt-romneys-remarks-on-donald-trump-and-the-2016-race-220176

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
03 Jan 19

romney is correct on all counts.

the policies are generally correct and trump has degraded the office of the president with extremely poor manners.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19

@mister-moggy said
romney is correct on all counts.

the policies are generally correct and trump has degraded the office of the president with extremely poor manners.
He certainly has leaders around the world not liking him very much.

There was a time when Canadian & American relations were very good.

The American people wanted him and they got him now they can live with their want for change.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Jan 19

@moonbus said

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/full-transcript-mitt-romneys-remarks-on-donald-trump-and-the-2016-race-220176
Romney lost to Trump and can’t stand it. He couldn’t wait a day to start firing shots at him. CLEARLY TREASONOUS! Fake news focuses only on unpolitical misspeaks and not the truth of how great Trump is making us. Infinitely better than that fairy princess they have in Canada. In the tradition of his father, Trudeau has no idea what he’s doing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Romney lost to Trump and can’t stand it. He couldn’t wait a day to start firing shots at him. CLEARLY TREASONOUS! Fake news focuses only on unpolitical misspeaks and not the truth of how great Trump is making us. Infinitely better than that fairy princess they have in Canada. In the tradition of his father, Trudeau has no idea what he’s doing.
The fuddle duddle incident in Canadian political history occurred on February 16, 1971, when Prime Minister of Canada Pierre Trudeau was alleged to have spoken or at least mouthed unparliamentary language in the House of Commons, causing a minor scandal. Wikipedia The guy had some balls, spoke his mind...Lasted for 20 years the people loved him!!!

His Son got in because of his promise to legalize weed, and his charm and good looks....I bet you're just jealous because he got somewhere in life and you didn't!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Jan 19

@moonbus said

Take is to debates.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
03 Jan 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
The fuddle duddle incident in Canadian political history occurred on February 16, 1971, when Prime Minister of Canada Pierre Trudeau was alleged to have spoken or at least mouthed unparliamentary language in the House of Commons, causing a minor scandal. Wikipedia The guy had some balls, spoke his mind...Lasted for 20 years the people loved him!!!

His Son got in becau ...[text shortened]... ooks....I bet you're just jealous because he got somewhere in life and you didn't!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
Pierre Trudeau was a self serving scumbag and did nothing but create chaos in Canada and abroad. Only the francaphones loves him and their all scum themselves. His son Is a joke. Figures you’d be all over him legalizing weed though junkie.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19
1 edit

@hand-of-hecate said
Pierre Trudeau was a self serving scumbag and did nothing but create chaos in Canada and abroad. Only the francaphones loves him and their all scum themselves. His son Is a joke. Figures you’d be all over him legalizing weed though junkie.
HOH....You have told me yourself you smoke weed...Hell I haven't done that since back before you told me you did!!!

The people of Canada Voted Pierre Trudeau in for 20 years and loved him so much people named their kids after him. Don't you remember he was going to call the army in when Quebec was talking about seperation to squash the protests going on?

Thats right you weren't born yet!!! πŸ˜› You are still wet behind the ears and shouting like a little child. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
03 Jan 19

@Very-Rusty

I'm told the U.S.-Canadian border is the longest peaceful border in the world. Let's hope it stays that way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19

@moonbus said
@Very-Rusty

I'm told the U.S.-Canadian border is the longest peaceful border in the world. Let's hope it stays that way.
I am with you there!!!

-VR

w

Moves
03 Jan 19
1 edit

@Very-Rusty

So let me get this straight, Romney's fangs only show when it comes to Trump but not political opponents like Obama? Interesting, isn't it? Trump was right, if Romney would have shown as half as much fight against Obama as he does Trump, he would have probably been President.

Incidentally, why did Romney let Trump campaign for him if he hates him so much? Then again, he did want to get elected.

What a Winnie.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Jan 19
1 edit

@whodey said
@Very-Rusty

So let me get this straight, Romney's fangs only show when it comes to Trump but not political opponents like Obama? Interesting, isn't it? Trump was right, if Romney would have shown as half as much fight against Obama as he does Trump, he would have probably been President.

Incidentally, why did Romney let Trump campaign for him if he hates him so much? Then again, he did want to get elected.

What a Winnie.
whodey,

I never said anything, you got the wrong fellow!!!

Check handofhectate!

-VR

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
04 Jan 19

As per the title of this thread...I surmise Mr Putin will be so jealous...although I think Mr Romney might savor the polyamory...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
04 Jan 19

@very-rusty said
HOH....You have told me yourself you smoke weed...Hell I haven't done that since back before you told me you did!!!

The people of Canada Voted Pierre Trudeau in for 20 years and loved him so much people named their kids after him. Don't you remember he was going to call the army in when Quebec was talking about seperation to squash the protests going on?

Thats right ...[text shortened]... born yet!!! πŸ˜› You are still wet behind the ears and shouting like a little child. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR
Pothead junkie.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Jan 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Pothead junkie.
LOL...Yea that would make you one as you told you smoked weed!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I remember telling you that it explained a lot about you and how you act....which we all know it is with you. You try to be the shock jock!!! πŸ˜›

-VR