1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:51
    @very-rusty said
    LOL...Yea that would make you one as you told you smoked weed!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

I remember telling you that it explained a lot about you and how you act....which we all know it is with you. You try to be the shock jock!!! πŸ˜›

-VR
    Bark, bark, bark little doggy. You’re hallucinating. I don’t do drugs, I’m a professional.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 18:552 edits
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I don’t do drugs, I’m a professional.
    You sound like a professional too!!! You wouldn't be the first one to do weed on the job!!! We know you post on here when you should be working!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Were you asked by a Mod to change your icon? πŸ˜‰

-VR
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 21:58
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Bark, bark, bark little doggy. You’re hallucinating. I don’t do drugs, I’m a professional.
    A professional what exactly?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Jan '19 21:16
    @mister-moggy said
    romney is correct on all counts.

the policies are generally correct and trump has degraded the office of the president with extremely poor manners.
    After losing control of the House, the writing is on the wall: if the Republicans want to retain the White House, they must either tame Trump, or field a more politically experienced candidate.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 00:07
    @whodey said
    @Very-Rusty

So let me get this straight, Romney's fangs only show when it comes to Trump but not political opponents like Obama? Interesting, isn't it? Trump was right, if Romney would have shown as half as much fight against Obama as he does Trump, he would have probably been President.

Incidentally, why did Romney let Trump campaign for him if he hates him so much? Then again, he did want to get elected.

What a Winnie.
    Do you ever get tired of cheerleading for Mr. Big-Tie-Small-Weenie?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree